Windows 10: I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem)

Discus and support I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody Firstly, I want to apologize because even if i'm studying it, I'll make mistakes in English. So, let me explain my problem. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JawadfromFrance, Oct 16, 2019.

1. I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem)

Hello everybody

Firstly, I want to apologize because even if i'm studying it, I'll make mistakes in English.

So, let me explain my problem. I've bought a BLUE YETI (unfortunately) because i wanted to do some youtube videos. Now, the problem is that i got the "code 43". My microphone is detected by the computer, the little led is red. The problem is that when i go to the devices panel, there is this little yellow sign. I've tried some things i've seen on google.

So, i've try

I've try to put another cable

i've put it on a MAC, and it didn't work either

I've updated all my drivers and my computer

I've uninstall the MIC through the device pannel, turn off the computer, unplugged it and let it rest for about 20 min.

I've put the mic on all my usb ports (2.0 and 3.0)

I've also changed some things into the power settings, didn't work either

It feels like i don't have any solutions. I've watched almost all videos about this subject, but it still doesn't work.

If anybody could help me, i'm just a casual guy who don't know a lot about informatic.

I tried to contact blue yeti support, but a bot answered. Feels bad.

Thanks for reading,

Have a nice day, I hope that we will find a solution

JawadFromFrance

:)

JawadfromFrance, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Blue Yeti stopped working

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Connect Blue Yeti to your computer and Run
    the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Right click on the start menu and select control panel.
    • In the category select small icons.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in the link below. Try the troubleshooting steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know if you are able to use Blue Yeti in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

Unterstützt WIN 10 das „ Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon“
    nicht?

Habe Probleme mit der Installierung. Kein Audio-Programm erkennt das Mikrophon.

Können Sie mir bitte weiterhelfen?

Besten Dank im Voraus für Ihren Support / Feedback.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Raphael Aepli

RaphaelAepli, Oct 16, 2019
  4. I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem)

Blue Yeti stopped working

So last night, i was messing around with my computer and the sound on my blue yeti, and i wanted to try muting my mic another way then clicking the button on the Blue Yeti, so i went into the sound thing on my computer
    (Screenshot - 42688682584e8590604108ce879a1e0a - Gyazo) And there was a text where it said Blue Yeti, so i right clicked
    it and clicked inactivate, and boom, it wasn't there anymore, and this was the only thing i saw (Screenshot - d7f751cdeb7ab88670b9418fcee66172 - Gyazo)
    I tried right clicking again and i clicked on show deactivated stuff, but my blue yeti still didn't show up. I tried going into Device Manager and try finding my blue yeti, but nope it wasn't there, i tried changing USB but still doesn't work. Any other headset
    and mic works right now, but not the blue yeti. I tried reinstalling the computer but nope, didn't work either. I also tried plugging the blue yeti into my other computer, and that worked 100%.

Thanks if anyone that trys help me, i haven't been able to go on the computer all day cus of this, i really want it to start working again.

kevin013150, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem)

1. I have a problem with my blue yeti (usb problem) - Similar Threads - problem blue yeti

2. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have problem in my pc i have blue screen: i have problem my pc working on safe mode , i tolk with support and advise me .after restart the problem stilland after he assist send me this massege In future, you could use our self-help websites to resolve some issues. The sites are : https://answers.microsoft.com and...
  3. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problem in my pc i have blue screen: i have problem my pc working on safe mode , i tolk with support and advise me .after restart the problem stilland after he assist send me this massege In future, you could use our self-help websites to resolve some issues. The sites are : https://answers.microsoft.com and...
  4. Blue Yeti/Windows 11 Sound Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Yeti/Windows 11 Sound Problems: I have a Blue Yeti X microphone, and I am running Windows 11 on a HP Pavillion with an Intel Core i7. For some reason, when I record sound through the Yeti on the Sound Recorder or any other sound app, it sounds really poor. Almost like an AM radio. Is there a compatibility...
  5. Blue Yeti/Windows 11 Sound Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Yeti/Windows 11 Sound Problems: I have a Blue Yeti X microphone, and I am running Windows 11 on a HP Pavillion with an Intel Core i7. For some reason, when I record sound through the Yeti on the Sound Recorder or any other sound app, it sounds really poor. Almost like an AM radio. Is there a compatibility...
  6. Problem with USB Blue Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with USB Blue Port: Hi! I'm having problem with 1 of my USB ports Blue I think its the 3.1, it stopped all of a sudden. I have tried many things Disabled Power saving options, windows update, removing usb ports, updating usb ports no update appears, I don't know what else to do. To be...
  7. Blue Yeti USB microphone suddenly disappears

Blue Yeti USB microphone suddenly disappears: My blue yeti microphone was working then today just disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and changing the cables and tested the ports and the cable and ports are fine. I also used the microphone on another computer and it worked fine. I updated my...
  8. I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with...

I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with...: I recently bought a Blue Yeti USB microphone, which I love, but I am having problems with my sound. I have had problems with audio not playing before and fixed it, but once I plug in the microphone my audio randomly doesn't work. Sometimes it will play through the device I...
  9. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren Unterstützt WIN 10 das „ Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon“ nicht? Habe Probleme mit der Installierung. Kein Audio-Programm erkennt das Mikrophon. Können Sie mir bitte weiterhelfen? Besten Dank im Voraus für Ihren Support /...
  10. i have problem with blue screen

i have problem with blue screen: my laptop asus fx504ge 116615