Windows 10: I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

Discus and support I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YAGO MUSIC, Feb 23, 2024.

1. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the Hands free system that is making my headphones to go Mono, and can't use it stereo.to desactivate the hands free audio, i need them to appear on the bluetooth list or the Devices or printers.They appear on the device manager, i updated the drivers of all my bluetooth and all of my realtek audio.it's everything ok, but

:)

YAGO MUSIC, Feb 23, 2024
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Winuser Win User
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Sigurd Win User

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

1. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones - Similar Threads - problem Bluetooth Headphones

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. My headphones are having a problem

My headphones are having a problem: On my headphones the left side audio and the right side audio are all coming out from the right side.I did sond test and when it plays the left sounds i still hear on the right side.Can someone help please.My headphones are razer barracuda X...
  5. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  6. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  7. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

8. i have a problem with my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a problem with my headphones: they only play music and some times they play game music is there a setting i can change so i can make it so it plays all sounds? (they are bleutooth submitted by /u/Quinten1401 [link] [comments]...
  9. problems with bluetooth headphones

problems with bluetooth headphones: I want to configure my new headphones but these have problems with windows I don't know much about these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-bluetooth-headphones/71a2d753-addf-4481-b700-8be1e3875bee
  10. I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones but there always have to be problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones but there always have to be problems: I am trying to connect my Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Bluetooth Headphones to my Windows 10 computer. Simple, right? Nooooooo. Instead, it sees the headphones as “unspecified”. It says the headphones are paired and not connected. The green light on my headphones keeps flashing...