Windows 10: I have a problem with my flex notebook

Discus and support I have a problem with my flex notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; **PII removed for privacy**... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by temlandvo nomvula, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I have a problem with my flex notebook

**PII removed for privacy**

:)

temlandvo nomvula, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Touch screen not working on lenovo flex 15 after upgrading to windows 10. kindly help

Hi,

Thank you for upating on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below link to download the drivers and install them in
    Compatibility mode.

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/pro...ex-15-Notebook?linkTrack=Homepage:Body_BrowseProducts|Sub-Series
    Selected

Get back to us if you are facing further issue, we will be happy to assist.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Apr 24, 2024
  4. I have a problem with my flex notebook

Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Use an external Mouse/Keyboard to try the steps.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, then try to uninstall and re-install touchscreen drivers.

Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
    Device Manager.

Then find the device that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
    Uninstall.

Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

To re-install, either you can restart the system or install the driver from the manufacturer’s website (recommended as they will have updated drivers).

Select the correct model and look for drivers in the link below.

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...x-series/flex-2-14-notebook-lenovo?beta=false

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I have a problem with my flex notebook

1. I have a problem with my flex notebook - Similar Threads - problem flex notebook

2. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100: I installed a Windows 8.1 system on my insignia ns-p11w7100 notebook and the pen, touch and sound functions stopped working, I installed Windows 10 from the Microsoft website but it didn't solve the problem, how can I recover the old functionalities?...
  3. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100: I installed a Windows 8.1 system on my insignia ns-p11w7100 notebook and the pen, touch and sound functions stopped working, I installed Windows 10 from the Microsoft website but it didn't solve the problem, how can I recover the old functionalities?...
  4. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  6. I have a problem with my flex notebook

I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  7. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook: So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the...
  8. Audio problems on my notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio problems on my notebook: Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with my notebook, and I don't know how to solve it. I have installed Realtek HD Audio about 1 year ago, and I'm trying to fix a problem since then. My notebook is an Acer Aspire 5 model A515-54G, and everytime I connect a common earphone...
  9. Audio problems on my notebook

Audio problems on my notebook: Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with my notebook, and I don't know how to solve it. I have installed Realtek HD Audio about 1 year ago, and I'm trying to fix a problem since then. My notebook is an Acer Aspire 5 model A515-54G, and everytime I connect a common earphone...
  10. I have a problem starting my notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem starting my notebook: I have an ASUS Zenbook UX305F .My notebook needs several times to press the turn on button to get it working. I believe the problem is in C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt how can I fix that? I have reseted my windows but still I have the same problem...