Windows 10: I have a problem with my headphones not being found by my laptop.

Discus and support I have a problem with my headphones not being found by my laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 5. Whenever I try to plug in my headphones I get a notification asking what I just plugged in. I select headphones but it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AteWeed, Oct 12, 2020.

1. I have a problem with my headphones not being found by my laptop.

I have an Acer Aspire 5. Whenever I try to plug in my headphones I get a notification asking what I just plugged in. I select headphones but it doesn't work. Sound keeps coming from the speakers. I have tried disabling and enabling the Realtek Audio driver, uninstalling the latest Windows update (which just gets reinstalled after restarting), and other things. I'm clueless as to what I can do. Can somebody please help me.

submitted by /u/AteWeed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AteWeed, Oct 12, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 12, 2020
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 12, 2020
  4. I have a problem with my headphones not being found by my laptop.

Headphones Not Working After Laptop Got Shutdown Suddenly Due To Low Charging.

Hi Raja,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, please answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Are you able to use the headphone on any other device?
    2. Is the sound coming from the laptop instead of the headphones?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Resolving Headphones and Headset Problems
    (This article applies for Windows 10 as well) and check if this helps.

For reference, you may also refer to
    Fix Sound Problems in Windows 10
    and see if this helps.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with my headphones not being found by my laptop.

1. I have a problem with my headphones not being found by my laptop. - Similar Threads - problem headphones being

2. I have a problem with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my laptop: Hello, When I plug in my laptop to charge it every few seconds it says charger is disconnected but after 4 seconds it says it's connected again, and this process repeats for ever. But when I remove the battery and plug it in without it it runs perfectly fine without the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  5. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My headphones are having a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones are having a problem: On my headphones the left side audio and the right side audio are all coming out from the right side.I did sond test and when it plays the left sounds i still hear on the right side.Can someone help please.My headphones are razer barracuda X...
  7. My headphones are having a problem

My headphones are having a problem: On my headphones the left side audio and the right side audio are all coming out from the right side.I did sond test and when it plays the left sounds i still hear on the right side.Can someone help please.My headphones are razer barracuda X...
  8. My headphones are having a problem

9. i have a problem with my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a problem with my headphones: they only play music and some times they play game music is there a setting i can change so i can make it so it plays all sounds? (they are bleutooth submitted by /u/Quinten1401 [link] [comments]...
  10. having problems with my headphones

having problems with my headphones: I am having problems with my headphones I can hear just fine but my computer does not pick up the mic at all nothing when I go into troubleshooting it sees it but barly picks up any volume it works fine on my ps4 and xbox no clue the problem I just bought this computer I...