Windows 10: I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...

Discus and support I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help please submitted by /u/Gatzzo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrhwn8/i_have_a_problem_with_my_pc_ever_since_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gatzzo, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/Gatzzo Win User

I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...

/u/Gatzzo, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Realtek drivers mess my speaker volume levels.

Asus B85-PRO GAMER here.

For a while it was ok. I don't know when did it happened, but it happened - my right front Logitech Z-5500 speaker started sounding weaker than the left one speaker. I immediately thought that the problem lies in the bass stereo output, because no matter which satellite was connected to the stereo output, it was always the right front speaker that sounded weaker than the rest. 5.1 sound system without a proper right front sound is an abysmal setup, so i connected my older Z-2300 speakers. Yet again i was amazed that the right front speaker is weaker compared to the left front speaker, again - no mater which satellite is connected.

I uninstalled realtek drivers, restarted computer and windows installed it's own driver for my speakers. I hear no problems. I reconnected my Z-5500 again, assembled 5.1 setup and also hear no differenence between left and right stereo outputs.

I installed realtek drivers to find if the problem occurs again - yes it does.

Uninsteleld realtek drivers - no problem.

Is this enough for RMA? Or are there other options?

Artas1984, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Problems with Realtek drivers and New build

So it looks like your updated driver install worked to get the Realtek (R) Audio listed in device manager, but i'm still having the same problem. It seems like the Speakers (Realtek(R) Audio) listed in the Audio inputs and outputs is for both my speakers plugged into the back, and the headphones in the front. Where with my previous PC i believe i had a separate headphones listed in that area i could switch to.

I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion... [​IMG]

Graham3913, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Hawkilo Win User

I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...

Realtek Drivers (I think)

Because you are saying that you got the problem 4 times every time you reboot, I suspect it is the same case as the forum post in the beginning. That guy solved the problem by installing the Display drivers AFTER installing KB888111, therefore I suggest reinstalling/ upgrading the current graphics driver.

I have also seen someone from other forums report that they have to use AC97 drivers instead of High definition drivers. You could try to install AC97 drivers and see if you still have the problem

The problem could be caused by installing the incorrect Realtek driver/ installing the Realtek driver before KB888111/ installing display driver (HDMI in specific) before KB888111

Correct me if I am wrong

Hawkilo, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion... - Similar Threads - problem ever since

2. I accidentally deleted my realtek speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my realtek speaker: I have an ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip TP3402, and the audio stopped working randomly. I tried troubleshooting and it said it detected an issue with the audio that it could not fix. I tried to follow some youtube tutorials and noting fixed it, then suddenly it said I had no audio...
  3. I don't have realtek on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have realtek on my pc: My earphone isnt working and I started looking for a solution then I realised that there's no realtek even in my device manager. I would like to know if this is normal. Can you please help me?My computer model is LENOVO F40-30....
  4. I don't have realtek on my pc

I don't have realtek on my pc: My earphone isnt working and I started looking for a solution then I realised that there's no realtek even in my device manager. I would like to know if this is normal. Can you please help me?My computer model is LENOVO F40-30....
  5. I don't have realtek on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. pixelated screen problem ever since I bought my new pc and monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pixelated screen problem ever since I bought my new pc and monitor: So a few months ago I bought a new pc and a 1080p fhd monitorthe screens always been very pixelated thoughI cant really tell if its a problem with the monitor or the pc, sometimes when I go on and off of fullscreen on youtube videos or games things go normal for a few seconds...
  7. pixelated screen problem ever since I bought my new pc and monitor

pixelated screen problem ever since I bought my new pc and monitor: So a few months ago I bought a new pc and a 1080p fhd monitorthe screens always been very pixelated thoughI cant really tell if its a problem with the monitor or the pc, sometimes when I go on and off of fullscreen on youtube videos or games things go normal for a few seconds...
  8. Hey, Major have problems with my pc since I restarted it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey, Major have problems with my pc since I restarted it: I’ve been on my computer a lot recently, and everything has been running smoothly until last night when I restarted my computer and it said something happened and your pin isn’t available, So I used my password, and once I was logged in almost every service was turned off and...
  9. my pc is not showing speakers and i tried updating audio driver and also installing realtek...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my pc is not showing speakers and i tried updating audio driver and also installing realtek...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/intrestingusername57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivcv8h/my_pc_is_not_showing_speakers_and_i_tried/
  10. My realtek drivers are gone and i have no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My realtek drivers are gone and i have no audio: Hi! Last night when i turned on my computer i noticed that there was an X next to the sound icon, so naturally i clicked it and found out that the PC wasn't identifying my USB Speakers. I opened the Device manager and i saw this:[ATTACH] Of course i tried to update USB...