Windows 10: I have a problem with my windows 10 pc it's screen freezes whiile i take online classes and...

Discus and support I have a problem with my windows 10 pc it's screen freezes whiile i take online classes and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my PC gets stuck when i plug it into the charger and use it it doesnt get stuck on the spot but after some time it does get stuck it wont get stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RandomBY, May 6, 2021.

1. RandomBY Win User

I have a problem with my windows 10 pc it's screen freezes whiile i take online classes and...

Hi my PC gets stuck when i plug it into the charger and use it it doesnt get stuck on the spot but after some time it does get stuck it wont get stuck when i am on battery power it only gets stuck when its plugged in i would like to have some help in this thank you and i will leave the pc specsIntel Core i5 2520m4gb ramNVidia nvs 4200mintel graphics 3000240gb SSD

:)

RandomBY, May 6, 2021
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, May 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

I have a problem with my windows 10 pc it's screen freezes whiile i take online classes and...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my windows 10 pc it's screen freezes whiile i take online classes and... - Similar Threads - problem screen freezes

2. Stuck in a rut with a laptop I use for online classes

in Cortana
    Stuck in a rut with a laptop I use for online classes: I have a recent problem wherein my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 5000 Series with windows 10 suddenly stopped working, as it doesn't log in to any accounts. We restarted it a lot of times then after lots of hard resets, it logged in a common User account. After that, the wallpaper...
  3. I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes: Hello everyone, I have been getting this network issue where my internet just disconnects itself saying “No Connection, Secured” I have this issue for 2 days now, I have been watching videos of how to fix my problem. I have online classes and I really need to fix it right...
  4. BSOD help please, I need my pc for online classes

BSOD help please, I need my pc for online classes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BenjieOcampo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jofira/bsod_help_please_i_need_my_pc_for_online_classes/
  5. I want to use an external microphone on my laptop for online class and talking to my...

I want to use an external microphone on my laptop for online class and talking to my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TacitusKilgore_1899 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9qjm/i_want_to_use_an_external_microphone_on_my_laptop/
  6. Help me guys I have been dealing with it for a month but now it disrupts my online classes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me guys I have been dealing with it for a month but now it disrupts my online classes...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-65812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  7. I have a problem with the login screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a problem with the login screen on Windows 10: I have 1 local and 1 microsoft account on my pc.On the Login screen i have the two of them but i want only one . I tried removing the password for the local one and automatically signing in it but it gives me the error that the password or the nickname is incorrect,but when i...
  8. Hi, i have a problem with my screen scale with windows 10

Hi, i have a problem with my screen scale with windows 10: So i just recently upgraded to a windows 10 PC. from an old windows 7. i kept my monitor because its actually a TV but has VGA or Monitor options and plugins so to speak. Before anyone says i shouldn't use this id like to point out that this screen is better than any...
  9. i have a problem with my windows 10!

i have a problem with my windows 10!: i have a problem with my windows 10 when I pressed Q I opened the windows button and pressing L brings me back to the desktop there are still many such combinations that open up a lot of windows and i do not like playing something excuse me for bad English...
  10. My pc is having freezing problems I am not aware why.

in Windows 10 Support
    My pc is having freezing problems I am not aware why.: Hello wizards of the world, I have been having this freezing problem and it wasnt bad first year or two, but after a lan party I attended it is really bad, freezing multiple times in a span of 30 minutes and I dont know the cause for this, I am not a technician or anything...