Windows 10: I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?

Discus and support I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Habe eine Problem mit meinem Windows Pc (Fehler 3694) was soll ich tun? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hauptmann1710, Jul 28, 2020.

1. I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?

Hi

:)

Hauptmann1710, Jul 28, 2020

2. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 29, 2020
  3. mavwtf Win User
    What should I install?

I've just clean installed Windows 10 but I don't know what apps and programs I should install. Any suggestions?
    NOTE: There is absolutely nothing on my PC
    I would also like some suggestions as to how to get the most out of my PC.

mavwtf, Jul 29, 2020
  4. wolf Win User

I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?

1. I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do? - Similar Threads - problem error 3694

2. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  3. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  4. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  6. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what should I do with this problem?: I recently encountered a problem with my pc where during the fixing c disk in stage 2 is stuck on 103795- 1740588 for over 10 minutes, what should I do? Should I power it off and let it continue? If I power off, would it reset the progress? I already waited 3 full days and I...
  7. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do with this problem?: I recently encountered a problem with my pc where during the fixing c disk in stage 2 is stuck on 103795- 1740588 for over 10 minutes, what should I do? Should I power it off and let it continue? If I power off, would it reset the progress? I already waited 3 full days and I...
  8. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My PC has lots if problems what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC has lots if problems what should I do?: I have started to see problems with my pc like one app not launching and windows updates failing. I tried to hard reset the pc but I get a error once its finished saying it failed and no changes were made. I using Windows 10 Home version 1809, can anyone help?...
  10. What should I do if I have an error message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do if I have an error message in Windows Update?: Good morning all,I have already done troubleshooting of Windows update, but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-i-have-an-error-message-in/2eeccf49-2cab-4ee8-b707-2939aff5764a