Windows 10: i have a problem with playing any videos or sound clips on windows 10 pro

Discus and support i have a problem with playing any videos or sound clips on windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please i need help to solve this problem because i tried a lot of things and still not solved.i have a problem with windows 10 pro on my laptop it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahmedhelmy9, Jul 19, 2021.

1. i have a problem with playing any videos or sound clips on windows 10 pro

please i need help to solve this problem because i tried a lot of things and still not solved.i have a problem with windows 10 pro on my laptop it was working good but after that the problem come when i tried to play any video on youtube or on my laptop ow when i tried to play any music there is like lagging in sound and video and the video not working smoothly and it become like freezing and cutting same like working in a slow motion , and when i tried to install windows 8.1 or Ubuntu this problem disappeared and my laptop working good , but when install windows 10 again the same problem

:)

Ahmedhelmy9, Jul 19, 2021
  2. hate0028 Win User

unable to play either sound or video clip trying to play partially

my mibile is N95, i just download a video clip to my mobile. when i play that,it always say "unable to play either sound or video clip trying to play partially" how can i slove that problem?

hate0028, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Motim Win User
    List \ Index video clips

Hello,
    Trying to make an index list of my video clips in a folder, I copied the path of the folder in Explorer,
    then pasted the folder path in the address bar of Chrome browser and presssd Enter,
    got an html page, saved it as html file.
    When I clicked on the file, it opened in 'Edge' browser, clicked on any link and the clip started playing.
    But when I opened this index file in 'Chrome' browser, some clips started playing for a moment and froze, some played well.
    In a large index, where there were large videos (file size), only sound was played' no video, in 'Edge' they played well, even the large files.
    Any reason where is a problem.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, Jul 19, 2021
  4. i have a problem with playing any videos or sound clips on windows 10 pro

No sound on video clips on 6230i

Hi Folks,

Can anyone help with the following:

I have some video clips which I have converted to .3gp using the nokia player, and they then play OK on my PC, but when I transfer them to my phone, only the video plays, no sound at all.

I have one clip on my phone which does play sound and video but it was converted using a different application some time ago which unfortunately I no longer have.

So there is no problem with sound on my phone, it just seems not to play the sound on new video clips.

Any ideas most welcome.

Regards.

P.S. I have a 6230i and I'm using Data Suite version: 6.84.10.3

ford_prefect---01, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

i have a problem with playing any videos or sound clips on windows 10 pro

1. i have a problem with playing any videos or sound clips on windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - problem playing videos

2. Windows 11- problems with playing movies/ clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- problems with playing movies/ clips: Dear colleaguesOnce laptop is restarted Netflix/ HBO or youtube movies can be played well. After 10minutes- 1h I'm not in position to watch anything anymore.. It stops completely or the content is being played very, very slowly..For 3-4 seconds and then stops.I've checked...
  3. Windows 11- problems with playing movies/ clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- problems with playing movies/ clips: Dear colleaguesOnce laptop is restarted Netflix/ HBO or youtube movies can be played well. After 10minutes- 1h I'm not in position to watch anything anymore.. It stops completely or the content is being played very, very slowly..For 3-4 seconds and then stops.I've checked...
  4. Viewing photos and playing video clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing photos and playing video clips: Hi, I have never had a problem with viewing video clips or photos on my pc, until today! Most of the photos are .png or .jpeg and the video clips are .movI took these on my iphone and transferred them on to my pc, but now half the photos won't open some of them were sent to...
  5. Viewing photos and playing video clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing photos and playing video clips: Hi, I have never had a problem with viewing video clips or photos on my pc, until today! Most of the photos are .png or .jpeg and the video clips are .movI took these on my iphone and transferred them on to my pc, but now half the photos won't open some of them were sent to...
  6. Having this problem in all websites while playing any video.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having this problem in all websites while playing any video.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pinchedburgur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x5ohr7/having_this_problem_in_all_websites_while_playing/
  7. Display problems playing video clips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display problems playing video clips in Windows 10: Hi. Immediately after the latest Windows update my videos stopped playing in Windows The audio plays fine, I get a very quick flash of the video and then just a black screen, so I went to the MS support page and it is telling me that the Windows Video Compression is either...
  8. I suddenly have no sound to play music videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I suddenly have no sound to play music videos: My sound has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-suddenly-have-no-sound-to-play-music-videos/a569aae2-097c-4203-b5d0-dbe8fff9dbd5
  9. Problem when playing any video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem when playing any video: Problem when playing any video in most programs in Windows 10 :Normal position [ATTACH] this is the problem: [ATTACH] But when I played the video with an old version of the same program for old years it works without problems...
  10. Having a problem with sound while playing you tube video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having a problem with sound while playing you tube video.: Hello. I'm not getting sound while playing you tube video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-with-sound-while-playing-you-tube/265ade6b-88e3-415f-afb5-8f462ba6f535