Windows 10: I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

Discus and support I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Mam problem z zapisaniem gry forza horizon 4, kiedy zacząłem grę po raz pierwszy, gdy gra była normalnie zapisywana i kiedy próbowałem ją zagrać po raz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dafi 78, Dec 6, 2018.

1. dafi 78 Win User

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

Mam problem z zapisaniem gry forza horizon 4, kiedy zacząłem grę po raz pierwszy, gdy gra była normalnie zapisywana i kiedy próbowałem ją zagrać po raz drugi i trzeci, gra nie została zapisana. Problem polega na wygraniu 10

:)

dafi 78, Dec 6, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 6, 2018
  3. game forza horizon 4

Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4.

АлексейМосквин1, Dec 6, 2018
  4. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

1. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - problem saving game

2. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  4. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OBS AND FORZA HORIZON 4

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OBS AND FORZA HORIZON 4: Hello , i want remove the game capture block on Forza and for that matter ALL Windows 10 games. I pay for the game and i cant stream this game , i want a solution! please remove the block in the game with a update ! thanks!...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Not saving: Every time i play Forza Horizon 4 and i try to save my progress and then it just says File failed to save, please try again later. I have tried to turn off my Antivirus but that still doesnt work, neither does signing out and back in. I really need help on this and if you can...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem

Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem: Hi, I hope you can help me out... I bought the above game for my PC, downloaded it from the Microsoft Store. It installs and plays just fine, but there are some features I can't click into, for example: The auction house and custom design paints and clubs, these are...
  7. I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4: I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not saved. The problem is on win 10...
  8. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 saving problems