Windows 10: I have a problem with text copy and paste for window 10

Discus and support I have a problem with text copy and paste for window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I start pasting it's shown this text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdamAli Al-Hazmi, Feb 21, 2019.

1. I have a problem with text copy and paste for window 10

when I start pasting it's shown this text

C:\Users\adam_\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-02-21--12-47-06_.dmp

please help me, my window and laptop are new

:)

AdamAli Al-Hazmi, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Feb 21, 2019
  4. I have a problem with text copy and paste for window 10

Copy and paste/Editing

Upgraded my computer and it had windows 10. Have problems copy/pasting and editing my listings on ebay. I can do it with my older computer with windows 7, have to use both. Any suggestions on a fix?

Brooklyn2Florida, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

I have a problem with text copy and paste for window 10

1. I have a problem with text copy and paste for window 10 - Similar Threads - problem text copy

2. Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy and Paste: When I try to copy and paste from a search to a file it won't paste but copy and paste to an email does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-and-paste/ec847d43-e1d8-41e2-85ec-627b4a8fed5d"
  3. Copy + Paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy + Paste: I was trying to copy and paste an information and I can not, I know with Ctrl + C and Ctrl V but I can not use it, I do not have a mouse on my Laptop. Is there another way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-paste/2d9b23d9-8956-4a01-b841-757120c3956d
  4. Copy&Paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy&Paste: Hi There, I have come across a problem with note pad that whenever i want to copy paste some thing on to notepad it always says this: Retrieving data. Wait for a few seconds, then try cutting or copying again. I have so much work left to do and this is not something i...
  5. Copy/Paste text between virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy/Paste text between virtual desktops: Hi, I am unable to Copy (Ctrl+C) a text from any application (e.g. Chrome website) and Paste (Ctrl+V) it in another application (e.g. OneNote) IF IT IS IN ANOTHER VIRTUAL DESKTOP (VD). If I move the destination application in the source application VD then it is working...
  6. Problem with copy paste to sd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with copy paste to sd: Hi, i have a problem and i can't find any solution. I have built my own device, this device read data from microsd cards. The data in microsd are just txt files. My problem is that when i c/p the data to sd from windows 7 system, everything works fine! My device read the data...
  7. Copy/paste text using two monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Copy/paste text using two monitors: Hi folks! If this is not in the right forum, please change. Txs. If I add a monitor to my laptop though an HDMI port, is it possible to have separate documents on each monitor, and copy/paste from one to another? If so, how is this done? Thanks for your help. CB...
  8. Problems with Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Copy and Paste: Hi I'm new here and new to Windows 10, which installed itself onto my computer just recently. I have some folders I like to backup to Dropbox and in Windows 7 I would simply copy the folder and then past into the Dropbox window and I would get an option, amongst other...
  9. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste: Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the...
  10. Copy and Paste problem - Windows won't do it

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy and Paste problem - Windows won't do it: Hi, Never had a problem before in copying and pasting files, from one External Hdd to another External Hdd. All of a sudden windows 10 will not let me copy and paste multiple files, will only let me copy and paste single files only. I have used copy and paste, Ctrl C and...