Windows 10: I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx...

Discus and support I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between my HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxx and the Microsoft wireless mouse. I have tried using troubleshoot on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Imam Moloi, May 23, 2024.

1. I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx...

I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between my HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxx and the Microsoft wireless mouse. I have tried using troubleshoot on System through the other trouble-shooters option but that only leads to the Wi-fi connect page. I have also tried Device Manager as well as Services but still no change. Please help.

:)

Imam Moloi, May 23, 2024

2. Problem connecting bluetooth printer to laptop

I have a Toshiba X500-10T laptop with bluetooth not pairing with HP 460wbt printer.

Manage bluetooth devices finds printer but when I click to pair after some time the printer disappears with the following message.

I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx... [​IMG]

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

jaburmester, May 23, 2024
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 23, 2024
  4. Volatile Win User

I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx...

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, May 23, 2024
Thema:

I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx...

1. I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx... - Similar Threads - problem Bluetooth connection

2. I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between the my laptop HP Laptop 15s-eqxxx...: I have a problem with the Bluetooth connection between my HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxx and the Microsoft wireless mouse. I have tried using troubleshoot on System through the other trouble-shooters option but that only leads to the Wi-fi connect page. I have also tried Device Manager...
  3. how to limit laptop battery charging hp 15s - fq5486Tu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to limit laptop battery charging hp 15s - fq5486Tu: How to limit laptop battery charging hp 15s - fq5486Tu ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-limit-laptop-battery-charging-hp-15s/3e4679da-1e08-4804-abee-457deb6566eb
  4. how to limit laptop battery charging hp 15s - fq5486Tu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to limit laptop battery charging hp 15s - fq5486Tu: How to limit laptop battery charging hp 15s - fq5486Tu ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-limit-laptop-battery-charging-hp-15s/3e4679da-1e08-4804-abee-457deb6566eb
  5. Windows 10 , HP Laptop - 15s-eq0009nq freezing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 , HP Laptop - 15s-eq0009nq freezing problem: Hello guys . I can.t install windows 10, because whatever i do he still freezing. I don't know whats the problem , but i think is the bios or drivers outdated . I install the latest version of win 10 on USB boot and nothing .Once he start but i couldn't do anything. what...
  6. Windows 10 , HP Laptop - 15s-eq0009nq freezing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 , HP Laptop - 15s-eq0009nq freezing problem: Hello guys . I can.t install windows 10, because whatever i do he still freezing. I don't know whats the problem , but i think is the bios or drivers outdated . I install the latest version of win 10 on USB boot and nothing .Once he start but i couldn't do anything. what...
  7. Windows 10 , HP Laptop - 15s-eq0009nq freezing problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx: we are unable to set up open windows hello on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-15s-du0xxx/d9a60bd7-0727-49cb-9341-33fb6a7cb317
  9. Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I have this problem with turning on my HP laptop: [IMG][IMG][IMG]When I turn on my computer it keeps giving me an error message and brings me to the troubleshot area outside of the operating system...
  10. Connection between laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection between laptops: Hey all, just need some quick help where the windows forums aren't. Two laptops, one old one new. Need to transfer files across the two and would like to just do it via network but for some reason Lan and home group is just gone. What are my options? submitted by...