Windows 10: i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams

Discus and support i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have this problem where i constantly get intenet imterrupt when am in online games and viewing live streams on twitch. and your PROset adpter says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulo sergio barros, Apr 18, 2021.

1. i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams

i have this problem where i constantly get intenet imterrupt when am in online games and viewing live streams on twitch. and your PROset adpter says Interrupt Satuts : Failed

everything is good and pass except for this how do i fix it, have everything updated and dont understand why getting disconnected from online games constantly.

i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams c812e704-e4b0-401b-92c8-62e312338586?upload=true.png

:)

paulo sergio barros, Apr 18, 2021
  2. TFSpectre Win User

Problem with Cryptographic Services causing major issues with Twitch streams

Been having this problem for a while where Cryptographic services using 25%+ of my CPU and when this happens, it "inadvertently?" is causing major problems with Firefox streaming from Twitch, it seems to either block or prevent the stream
    video coming down properly and repeatedly causes the stream to time out, yet when I stop the service, everything works just fine so I'm unsure what to do about preventing it from causing issues as it restarts itself every so often and when it's back, my streams
    die again. Cryptographic services doesn't seem to be working properly as it is just causing problems, I'd like to lower it's CPU impact but that is only because when I stop it, streams work properly again. I'd prefer not to kill it off permanently as I'm sure
    Microsoft put it there for a reason, but the effect it is having on being able to use streams is killing the ability to see them, which is obviously not what it should be doing. I have tried a few suggestions but would prefer to allow it to do whatever job
    it is supposed to do WHEN it is supposed to do it, not like it is now where it is just causing problems.

TFSpectre, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Question in regards to Twitch streaming platform.

So. Have been using Twitch for a year now with no problems. Watching on my tablet.

I just finished building my streaming PC and was finalizing my setup. Downloaded Twitch and entered my sign in information. Twitch is telling me I need a code that they are sending SMS to me for me to log in. Easy enough right?

I do not have my old phone number anymore or have access to old phone. So from there you need to request a new phone number transfer or something like that from a 3rd party app. To complete this transaction you need a QR code from Twitch.com that I can only
    get from being signed in to Twitch. Can't sign into Twitch without the new number change thing, that I can't change number thing with out QR code from Twitch. I am stuck in a messed up hole of poo. And I can't find answers anyware on how to nullify the proble..
    can anyone help please?

StubblyRumble, Apr 18, 2021
  4. i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams

Make twitch the main streaming service on xbox 1 please

Sorry. You're in the wrong place. Xbox suggestions/feedback should be posted here:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams

1. i have a problem with the ineternet in games and twitch viewing streams - Similar Threads - problem ineternet games

2. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  3. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  4. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC freezes and reboots when streaming to twitch or youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes and reboots when streaming to twitch or youtube: I've recently had issues streaming online with Twitch Studio or OBS Studio. After 30-45 minutes my pc will freeze then reboot. I can play without streaming all day without issues. I can even stream through steam or discord without issues. Here's what I know. The issue is...
  6. how do i get my steam games on twitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my steam games on twitch: i have connected my steam account to my twitch through the connection, but it only asked me to add my account details which i did!, but i don't know how to properly get my game from steam on my twitch, i am new to this...
  7. I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar: My taskbar is being haunted by an older version of Twitch, that will not go away. Despite the fact that I tried uninstalling and it does not have an option to unpin, nor can I even pin it again! [ATTACH]Please help I have searched how to fix this and it will not work...
  8. Problem with Cryptographic Services causing major issues with Twitch streams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Cryptographic Services causing major issues with Twitch streams: Been having this problem for a while where Cryptographic services using 25%+ of my CPU and when this happens, it "inadvertently?" is causing major problems with Firefox streaming from Twitch, it seems to either block or prevent the stream video coming down properly and...
  9. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch): i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is. my windows is up-to-date so is my anti virus just...
  10. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...