Windows 10: I have a problem with the laptop logging

Discus and support I have a problem with the laptop logging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]i don't know why it keeps saying there's is a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelMbaabu, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I have a problem with the laptop logging

I have a problem with the laptop logging [​IMG]i don't know why it keeps saying there's is a problem

:)

MichaelMbaabu, Jun 22, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Jun 22, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I have a problem with the laptop logging

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with the laptop logging

1. I have a problem with the laptop logging - Similar Threads - problem laptop logging

2. i have a problem on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a problem on my laptop: hi I am facing blue dump issue Please help to find out problem this is file Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1UFJ3CYpCFntP6sW8rpgqrvYJf-zi2ISt/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. I have a problem with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my laptop: Hello, When I plug in my laptop to charge it every few seconds it says charger is disconnected but after 4 seconds it says it's connected again, and this process repeats for ever. But when I remove the battery and plug it in without it it runs perfectly fine without the...
  4. I have a problem with my laptop

I have a problem with my laptop: Hello, When I plug in my laptop to charge it every few seconds it says charger is disconnected but after 4 seconds it says it's connected again, and this process repeats for ever. But when I remove the battery and plug it in without it it runs perfectly fine without the...
  5. I am having problem in logging into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problem in logging into my laptop.: It says pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device.I did not have my registered email as it has already been deactivated. I tried through troubleshooting but I did not find the PasswordLess option . Please help me with this issue, I do...
  6. I am having problem in logging into my laptop.

I am having problem in logging into my laptop.: It says pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device.I did not have my registered email as it has already been deactivated. I tried through troubleshooting but I did not find the PasswordLess option . Please help me with this issue, I do...
  7. Having problems logging in to clickbank.com

in Browsers and Email
    Having problems logging in to clickbank.com: Hello, I am currently having problems logging in to my clickbank.com account with my Firefox browser on my Windows 10 laptop. Previously I had no problems logging into this I account with Firefox, but the clickbank website has changed. I can log into my clickbank account...
  8. Having problems logging in to clickbank.com

in Windows 10 Support
    Having problems logging in to clickbank.com: Hello, I am currently having problems logging in to my clickbank.com account with my Firefox browser on my Windows 10 laptop. Previously I had no problems logging into this I account with Firefox, but the clickbank website has changed. I can log into my clickbank account...
  9. I have a problem with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with my laptop?: [ATTACH] Hello, so I have a problem. I reset my laptop today and my mum has reinstalled it, apparently she has ticked or set something wrong. Anyway, I can't download stuff anymore because if you want to download something, you have to confirm that you have downloaded it...
  10. Laptop Log on Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Log on Problem: Hi Guys, Hope someone can help. I have a Sony Vaio laptop which I bought with a Normal Hard drive and Windows 7 on it. I have cloned and replaced the hard drive with an SSD drive and then upgraded to Windows 10. It works great...… Or rather DID! It has just started...