Windows 10: i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property.

Discus and support i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i put my intel XTU shortcut into my startup folder so it will start up when i boot up my pc. the problem is that the file asks me for administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by star sheald, Oct 15, 2019.

1. i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property.

i put my intel XTU shortcut into my startup folder so it will start up when i boot up my pc. the problem is that the file asks me for administrator access so i went into the advanced properties in the shorcut settings to allow it startup without asking me, but the option is grayed out so i cant click on the option to let it open without my permission. does anyone know how to fix this?i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property. [​IMG]

:)

star sheald, Oct 15, 2019

2. Problem with Apps that Running as Administrator

Hi,

Running programs as an administrator can be set checking the properties of the app it self. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting? It is better if you could provide to us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    ethernet properties

Have you tried to download and install the latest driver update from your manufacturer's website? If not, kindly
    do so.

If the issue still persists, reset and reconfigure your TCP/IP and check if you can access the properties afterwards.
    To do this, follow these steps:

Reset TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your network connection.

Reconfigure TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Get back to us if anything comes up.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing
    the same problem.

Kem Mon, Oct 15, 2019
  4. i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property.

ethernet properties

hello the driver is upto date,

next i have typed the commands as instructed but its to vain, kindly help me in resolving the issue,

him of himself, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property.

1. i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property. - Similar Threads - problem run administrator

2. Have to run as administrator for a desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have to run as administrator for a desktop shortcut: I have a desktop shortcut for a program called Garmin. I checked the properties & it is linked to the correct directory & execution file. However, nothing happens when I click on it. It only loads if I "run as administrator". Does anyone know why? Thanks!...
  3. Have to run as administrator for a desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to run as administrator for a desktop shortcut: I have a desktop shortcut for a program called Garmin. I checked the properties & it is linked to the correct directory & execution file. However, nothing happens when I click on it. It only loads if I "run as administrator". Does anyone know why? Thanks!...
  4. Have to run as administrator for a desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Administrator Properties: Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Properties: Windows 10: Have a PC running Windows 10 with only one User Account. I have completely updated it, defragmenter, optimized it. What more could a PC want? My name and the title Administrator is greyed out as a User. There are a few old files that are stuck in my computer and refuse to be...
  6. Administrator Properties: Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Properties: Windows 10: Have a PC running Windows 10 with only one User Account. I have completely updated it, defragmenter, optimized it. What more could a PC want? My name and the title Administrator is greyed out as a User. There are a few old files that are stuck in my computer and refuse to be...
  7. Administrator Properties: Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. i have a problem from running an app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a problem from running an app: hello i have a problem that when i try to open an app it appears then it close quickly when i checked event viewer i saw this:Activation of app Microsoft.Dayton.3dda4e214d_8wekyb3d8bbwe!AppStateofDecay2 failed with error: The app didn't start. See the...
  9. Advanced Properties/Run As Administrator Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Properties/Run As Administrator Grayed Out: I need to access some areas of the control panel that are only available when it is run as administrator. I am unable to do this because the option to do so is grayed out. UAC is turned off. How can I run control panel as administrator? Here's a video with a duration of...
  10. i want to run as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to run as administrator: I want to run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-run-as-administrator/6e438fc3-1396-446f-aac5-6a438c7804c1