Windows 10: I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not...

Discus and support I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zebra128 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irnfb6/i_have_a_problem_with_the_taskbar_its_kind_of/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zebra128, Sep 12, 2020.

1. I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not...

/u/zebra128, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Steps Recorder there... but not there

Are you trying to use this? - C:\Windows\System32\psr.exe
    [Start menu, Windows accessories, Steps recorder - but often referred to as the Problem steps recorder]

It is supposed to launch a small UI dialog and it should also be shown on the Taskbar but, from your description, this does not happen. Does anything happen at all?

I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not... [​IMG]

Denis

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 12, 2020
  4. I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not...

Problem recording streaming audio in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to perform Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Recording Audio.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not...

1. I have a problem with the taskbar it's kind of hard to explain so I recorded it. It is not... - Similar Threads - problem taskbar kind

2. I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue: I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-problem-in-my-laptop-wifi-so-kindly/c6181cd1-9ce9-4bed-a75c-713b9db97d4a
  3. I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue: I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-problem-in-my-laptop-wifi-so-kindly/c6181cd1-9ce9-4bed-a75c-713b9db97d4a
  4. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?: My friend's topbook had something wrong , some iconlike voice , date, wifi on taskbar can't be clicked , and clicking the right mouse button and the left mouse button on the win key of the taskbar will not show anythingI tryed restart the "expolorer.exe ", it didn't work ....
  5. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?: My friend's topbook had something wrong , some iconlike voice , date, wifi on taskbar can't be clicked , and clicking the right mouse button and the left mouse button on the win key of the taskbar will not show anythingI tryed restart the "expolorer.exe ", it didn't work ....
  6. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have a Problem with my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a Problem with my Taskbar: I have set it to auto-hide, but even when I hover my mouse it doesn't show up. It shows up only when i press the windows button Even after I changed it to not hide it shows up only when the windows button is pressed Please help me! submitted by /u/thebluefury [link]...
  8. I think I explained everything in the video, but to be short I have a right click problem...

I think I explained everything in the video, but to be short I have a right click problem...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/heudhdh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl7pzi/i_think_i_explained_everything_in_the_video_but/
  9. I have a problem with the game bar having pretty trippy recordings.

I have a problem with the game bar having pretty trippy recordings.: Okay, so the game bar used to record everything fine, but as soon as I switched out my monitor to an ultra wide, this started happening. I’m really not sure what’s going on, since it will still record Minecraft perfectly. But games like TF2, any Fallout, Halo, they’re all...
  10. I cant explain you my problem because I don't have much knowledge about these things. so I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant explain you my problem because I don't have much knowledge about these things. so I...: I cant explain you my problem because I don't have much knowledge about these things. so I request you to take my system online so you can easily know about the problem...