Windows 10: I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing

Discus and support I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone , I have tryed to remove a program that I have installed for collage . It was installed by some key generator that professor gave us .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FixCro, Apr 23, 2020.

1. FixCro Win User

I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing

Hello everyone ,

I have tryed to remove a program that I have installed for collage . It was installed by some key generator that professor gave us . When I tried to remove the program it wanted me to put the CD in and than continiue with uninstallation . I dont have the CD so I clicked on cancel but it poped up some error and now the preparing to install is stuck I cant do anything when I press to close the window it wont let me its just frozen there . Also whenever I try to open install or remove other programs this pops up first and I cant do anything since I cant close this window . I am using windows 10 .

I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing [​IMG]

:)

FixCro, Apr 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 23, 2020
  4. I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing

1. I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing - Similar Threads - problem Installer stuck

2. I am having problems installing windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problems installing windows update: I'm having trouble updating Windows 10 to version 22H2, I've been trying to update it for 3 days but every time the update gets stuck at 61%, I tried troubleshooting, command prompt, I also tried manually installing the update but it didn't work....
  3. I an having a problem in installing jdk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I an having a problem in installing jdk: when ever I tyr to install it says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-an-having-a-problem-in-installing-jdk/e51080d5-3411-4d2b-a34e-8f35b4ac1de5
  4. I an having a problem in installing jdk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I an having a problem in installing jdk: when ever I tyr to install it says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-an-having-a-problem-in-installing-jdk/e51080d5-3411-4d2b-a34e-8f35b4ac1de5
  5. Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 10 - Game its not installed but says its installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 10 - Game its not installed but says its installed.: So i was trying to play Dead by Deadlight, i search it on windows search bar and click on it then nothing happens. Alright ill launch it from the MStore but the store ask me to Install it. I click on Install and after 10 seconds it says: instalation completed. But still next...
  6. Cant install xbox app, its stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant install xbox app, its stuck: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnluckyNeko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcexe2/cant_install_xbox_app_its_stuck/
  7. I have problems installing these updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have problems installing these updates.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RickyLoud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grpy7j/i_have_problems_installing_these_updates/
  8. i have a problem installing autocad

i have a problem installing autocad: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe.Config" on line 0. Invalid Xml syntax....
  9. I have a problem while install windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a problem while install windows 10: I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error The disk you try to select has MBR partition ,please select disk that has EFI or GPT disk. [img] 11100
  10. Ask people have problem: installation stuck

Ask people have problem: installation stuck: how do you get ISO file? by MCT or MSDN? if MCT, do you download with you pc or other pc then copy? 10732