Windows 10: I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and...

Discus and support I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , I've been use windows for around 2 years and my windows version is windows 10 Home [ a point : windows Home version don't have Group Policy Editor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by i35ak, May 13, 2022.

1. i35ak Win User

I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and...

Hi , I've been use windows for around 2 years and my windows version is windows 10 Home [ a point : windows Home version don't have Group Policy Editor ] I have a complicated problem with windows update , there was an update for " .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 " then I tried to download it and this error occurred " your device is missing important security and quality fixes " .I tried many ways to fix it , and in two of these ways I got another problems , first one is when I go to [ Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn windows features on or off] to turn on .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 ,

:)

i35ak, May 13, 2022
  2. Tyler815 Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and... [​IMG]

I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and... [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, May 13, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Updates: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Hi there,

Windows updates are available, however the system does not update these nor lets me do it manually. This message shows: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes, and a list of 6 pending download updates are listed below.

I followed the steps I could find in this community from other users having similar difficulties in the past and it didn't fix it.

Please help.

Thank you,

Laura C.

ºººl'auraººº, May 13, 2022
  4. Tyler815 Win User

I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and...

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Build 17134.885

Over the last few days I constantly have a notification appear in the task bar indicating that my device is missing important updates. When I click on the task bar notification, or go into Update & Security, it shows a message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."

I then proceed to click on the "Check For Updates" button and then, after a few seconds, it just returns to the same error message shown within Update & Security. Also, no possible updates are offered and no change in the message saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" after clicking on Check For Updates.

Is there anything I can do perhaps to fix this problem?

Thank you very much...

Tyler815, May 13, 2022
Thema:

1. I have a problem with [ Windows update : your device is missing important security and... - Similar Threads - problem update device

2. windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: 0xc80003fa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-your-device-is-missing-important/c5853693-67a3-4303-a812-21e6ff35a962
  3. windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: 0xc80003fa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-your-device-is-missing-important/c5853693-67a3-4303-a812-21e6ff35a962
  4. windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes': If I go into Setting/ Updates and Security Widows Update always states 'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes'. If I click 'Check for updates' the check will run but may, or may not, find anything to install. If it does 'Installing: 0%' will...
  6. Windows Update - Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Windows Update - Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Within the Windows update option it says that "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." It doesn't show which update or any error code. It previously said this in the update history, so I assume this is the update it is referring to. However, after I...
  7. windows update error your device is missing important security 1909

windows update error your device is missing important security 1909: my device show the error and latest version is not downloads not download manualy please help me. i try to download manully but this id not working....
  8. Windows Update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Windows Update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: I am facing this issue for many days, my pc doesn't seem to be updating, and recently it began to restart automatically every 40 mins.please help me fix this....
  9. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/d1885aab-44e3-49a1-a986-f8c6cee196fd
  10. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem: I am running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Build 17134.885 Over the last few days I constantly have a notification appear in the task bar indicating that my device is missing important updates. When I click on the task bar notification, or go into Update & Security, it shows...