Windows 10: I have a problem with Wireless Networks

Discus and support I have a problem with Wireless Networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This problem came after my Windows 10 was updated, the Wireless Network shows the message "No Internet, Secured" but I can still use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dzulkifli, Jul 27, 2019.

1. dzulkifli Win User

I have a problem with Wireless Networks

I have a problem with Wireless Networks 494ababb-f704-40d7-9414-9eb648173fac?upload=true.png

This problem came after my Windows 10 was updated, the Wireless Network shows the message "No Internet, Secured" but I can still use the network to browse except to open applications from Microsoft such as Microsoft Edge and so on. The message that is written when I open it is "Check Your Connection"

I have already re-installed Windows and succeeded, but when the update the problem appeared again. I have tried several methods available on Google but there are no changes.

Please give me a solution

:)

dzulkifli, Jul 27, 2019

2. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, I have a problem with Wireless Networks :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 27, 2019
  4. I have a problem with Wireless Networks

Wireless Network Problem

Hello Sudeep,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Do you have any third party security program installed on the computer?

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Internet Connections”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Network Adapter”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may
      select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2:

Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

You may also refer the article below:

No wireless networks are available after you upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

I have a problem with Wireless Networks

1. I have a problem with Wireless Networks - Similar Threads - problem Wireless Networks

2. Wireless network problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network problem!!: I cannot connect to a wireless network even if it gets connect it says no internet connection and when i leave my laptop without using for a while the internet is gone and i need restart my laptop to use the net again...
  3. Wireless network problem!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless network problem!!: I cannot connect to a wireless network even if it gets connect it says no internet connection and when i leave my laptop without using for a while the internet is gone and i need restart my laptop to use the net again...
  4. Wireless Networks have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Networks have disappeared: Yesterday, October 5, 2022, my desktop Dell, Inspiron 3475 AIO running Windows 10 Home suddenly forgot that wireless networks are a thing that exist. I returned to my computer after a meeting and it was off. When I rebooted it, the only options for connecting to a network...
  5. Wireless Networks have disappeared

Wireless Networks have disappeared: Yesterday, October 5, 2022, my desktop Dell, Inspiron 3475 AIO running Windows 10 Home suddenly forgot that wireless networks are a thing that exist. I returned to my computer after a meeting and it was off. When I rebooted it, the only options for connecting to a network...
  6. Wireless Networks have disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network problem: Using win 10 wireless network, I can access desktop files from my laptop, but not laptop from desktop. Get message; "Windows cannot access \\ ...". You do not have permission; contact admin.How do I resolve?Thanks, John...
  8. Wireless network problem

Wireless network problem: Using win 10 wireless network, I can access desktop files from my laptop, but not laptop from desktop. Get message; "Windows cannot access \\ ...". You do not have permission; contact admin.How do I resolve?Thanks, John...
  9. Wireless network problem

10. Wireless Network Adaptor problems

Wireless Network Adaptor problems: Every few months I lose internet connection on my computer and I get the same error message about problem with the network adaptor. I have the following message: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adaptor is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. I...