Windows 10: I have a product key for education N version but I can't install it.

Discus and support I have a product key for education N version but I can't install it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 1)okay first of all I used media creation tool to install education N but it didn't have an option for windows N. there was just a single option and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/made-of-dreams, Feb 20, 2021.

1. I have a product key for education N version but I can't install it.

1)okay first of all I used media creation tool to install education N but it didn't have an option for windows N. there was just a single option and it was windows 10. I went for it anyway and it installed windows 10 home single language.

2)This time I downloaded the windows 10 education iso directly from microsoft but installation didn't ask me any product keys and it installed win10 home single language on my computer instead.

3)on windows 10 home, entering my product key in settings/activation gives me an error. it says it doesn't work.

well im pretty sure my computer came freedos so i have no idea why is it picking up windows 10 home but i just want to be able to use my key is there no way to use it?

submitted by /u/made-of-dreams
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/made-of-dreams, Feb 20, 2021
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Education N product key problem

I have a product key for "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703" and I can't find my DVD. But I found "Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) 1703" (not N) iso and installed it. Now it is not
    accepting my product key. Is this normal? If yes, how can I download "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703"? Do I have to download version 1703 or my product key works with newer versions (1706 1803 etc.)?

İlknurBayram, Feb 20, 2021
  4. ghost742 Win User

I have a product key for education N version but I can't install it.

Windows 10 Education edition on PC, with Windows 10 Education N key.

Hi,

I currently have an unused key for windows 10 education N to give a friend. They tried the key and it did not work on their PC. I assume its because when they installed the OS they chose windows 10 education instead of windows 10 education N for the version.

To solve, will they have to do a clean install of windows and chose windows 10 education N for the key to work?

Also, if they chose windows 10 home as the version, would any key work; and windows would simply install missing features to fulfill that key?

Thanks.

ghost742, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

I have a product key for education N version but I can't install it.

1. I have a product key for education N version but I can't install it. - Similar Threads - product key education

2. Can I switch to a N version if I have the home version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I switch to a N version if I have the home version: Can I switch to a N version if I have the home version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-switch-to-a-n-version-if-i-have-the-home/2991aff0-48aa-4e2e-a8c2-a97ddaf42702
  3. Can I switch to a N version if I have the home version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I switch to a N version if I have the home version: Can I switch to a N version if I have the home version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-switch-to-a-n-version-if-i-have-the-home/2991aff0-48aa-4e2e-a8c2-a97ddaf42702
  4. Education Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Education Product Key Not Working: Hey, guys, I just got a Windows 10 Education key through OnTheHub using my college email however when I input the key, I get this error code: 0x800F0805. What should I do here?...
  5. Educational product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Educational product key: Just finished helping my son who is attending Umass amherst build a PC. We down loaded windows 10 from Microsoft. My son obtained an educational product key from Umass. Something for my 30k a year sounded good to me. Product key is not being accepted and PC states...
  6. Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...

Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...: So, my institution offers windows 10 education, but I installed windows 10 education n. Can I activate windows 10 education n with a windows 10 education key? Or can I at least change the version of windows? Or do I have to do a clean install?...
  7. Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?

Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?: Hello, I would like to find out the following if I change my Windows version: Would I be able to use the Home version for other devices? The Education version is provided by my university, is it permanent? Its from https://portal.azure.com. Thanks in advance =...
  8. Education product key

Education product key: I currently use Ubuntu, but want to switch to Windows 10. My school requires that I use software only for windows. I received a windows 10 education key, but it seems like I can only upgrade older versions of Windows. I want to install new. Is that possible?...
  9. Windows 10 Education N product key problem

Windows 10 Education N product key problem: I have a product key for "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703" and I can't find my DVD. But I found "Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) 1703" (not N) iso and installed it. Now it is not accepting my product key. Is this normal? If yes, how can I download "Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work: hello I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050) what should I do with it?...