Windows 10: I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings

Discus and support I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I went to startup settings to stop some programs to start when I turn on my laptop I saw this Tried to look into the task manager for some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KilGrinusthard, Oct 19, 2020.

1. I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings

When I went to startup settings to stop some programs to start when I turn on my laptop I saw this

Tried to look into the task manager for some process called "program" but there is no one

I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings b491d194-8e26-4469-ad81-5babfa5ad4d8?upload=true.png

Could a malicious software?

:)

KilGrinusthard, Oct 19, 2020

2. Startup program called "Program"

I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings b19b2126-7d05-4b33-ac19-83f2174c90de?upload=true.png

I installed some programs that block websites in order to focus on my studies, and after i found out which one suits better for me, i uninstalled the rest, or i thought so.

For some reason, there is this startup program called "Program", which after investigating a little further using the "line command" option i discovered that the path to the program is one of those programs i've tested early.

But since i uninstalled "FreedomBlocker" neither the path exist even if i try to search, nor i can find the program in my programs list. Yet he appears in my startup list and even if i try to disable. How should i procede?

Jefferson RB Vieira, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 19, 2020
  4. I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings

Startup program called "Program"

Hello Greg, thank you very much for the answer.

Disabling in the startup list and restarting my PC for some reason results in the program being enabled again.

I confirmed that no program named Freedom appears in my Apps & Features list.

Since i uninstalled the program, the folder just don't exist, so i can't delete it.

Thank you for CCleaner advice, i'll uninstall it.

Jefferson RB Vieira, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings

1. I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings - Similar Threads - program called Program

2. There is a app called "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a app called "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  3. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  4. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....
  5. What is Startup program called "program"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Startup program called "program": what is this program in startup called "Program " i am not able to find it in my system and also i don't know is it okay to disable can someone help me to figure out this...
  6. Program called "Program" in Task manager startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program called "Program" in Task manager startup: [IMG] It seems to be a webcompanion file but I already deleted webcompanion. Is this a bug or a virus of some sort? How do I remove It? https://preview.redd.it/82yy4oc4ovn61.png?width=1172&format=png&auto=webp&s=68360225e8910df543757e443f0fd3e0c4a64bb0 submitted by...
  7. Spooky Startup Program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spooky Startup Program called "Program": [ATTACH] I've been trying to increase memory on startup so I can get through a game but no matter how many times I disable them, riot vanguard, iCUE, and this "Program" won't stop turning themself back on. I also kept trying to find if there was a way to get the file...
  8. Startup program called "Program"

Startup program called "Program": [ATTACH] I installed some programs that block websites in order to focus on my studies, and after i found out which one suits better for me, i uninstalled the rest, or i thought so. For some reason, there is this startup program called "Program", which after investigating...
  9. Does Microsoft have a program called Startup Repair?

Does Microsoft have a program called Startup Repair?: Does Microsoft Corporation have a program called Startup Repair? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-microsoft-have-a-program-called-startup/a585abe4-79a2-4ae0-b090-be17242966bf
  10. There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?: Hello, I'm really puzzled as of why or how there is a start up program called "This", it show that a blank space at the Publisher column and the startup impact says is "Not measured". Does anyone has any ideas as of how to get more info about this and how to get ride of...