Windows 10: I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me?

Discus and support I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's about the program "Oracle VM Virtualbox" I have accidentally deleted the file of the program and emptied the recycle bin. The program still works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Felix868, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Felix868 Win User

I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me?

It's about the program "Oracle VM Virtualbox" I have accidentally deleted the file of the program and emptied the recycle bin. The program still works but I want to uninstall it now, but I can't do that. I go to Control Panel, then Programs and then I want to uninstall it. But it says THERE IS A SERIOUS ERROR. But the program is still there.

:)

Felix868, Aug 1, 2020

2. Slow system performance and would like to uninstall programs.

Hi Estelita,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to uninstall programs. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you are referring to the Windows apps or the other applications.

If you find your system slow, it may be due to other reasons such as multiple programs running at the background, junk files or virus attack etc.

If you would like know which applications to uninstall, I suggest you to access Programs and features from the Control Panel and check the list of applications installed on the computer.

You may uninstall the less used application and keep the application which you feel is needed.

I suggest you to run System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 1, 2020
  3. trigan5 Win User
    Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Aug 1, 2020
  4. I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me?

i have a programme on my comp called safe harbour games but it does not work as it use to but it wont let me unistall it and try again what can i do I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me? :))

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to uninstall a program. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we would like to know what happens when you try to uninstall.

Follow the steps provided below to uninstall a program.

• I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.
    • Press Windows Key + I Key.
    • Type Programs and features and press Enter.
    • Programs and features windows pops-up, select the program to uninstall.
    • Click on uninstall.

• If the issues still persist, I suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter and check.

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Go to Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me?

1. I have a program on my PC that I would like to uninstall, but it does not work. Can you help me? - Similar Threads - program uninstall does

2. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you like to help me?: My lenovo laptops some keys are not working 0-p[;'/ those words in the bracket are not working, how do I fix it please? FYI I got 5 laptops Lenovo 82DQ and it all the same problem that those words are not working. Can anyone provide me the solution for this problem please....
  3. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would you like to help me?: My lenovo laptops some keys are not working 0-p[;'/ those words in the bracket are not working, how do I fix it please? FYI I got 5 laptops Lenovo 82DQ and it all the same problem that those words are not working. Can anyone provide me the solution for this problem please....
  4. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop was stolen I would like to know if you can help me locate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was stolen I would like to know if you can help me locate it: My laptop was stolen I would like to know if you can help me locate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-i-would-like-to-know-if-you/dd6e399f-0f68-45f6-8aeb-782852aa71d6
  6. My laptop was stolen I would like to know if you can help me locate it

My laptop was stolen I would like to know if you can help me locate it: My laptop was stolen I would like to know if you can help me locate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-i-would-like-to-know-if-you/dd6e399f-0f68-45f6-8aeb-782852aa71d6
  7. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  8. can I get help uninstalling a program?

can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  9. windows 10 couldn't install in my computer, can you guys help me, I would like to thank you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 couldn't install in my computer, can you guys help me, I would like to thank you...: [ATTACH]Can you guys help me, I would like to thank you very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-couldnt-install-in-my-computer-can-you/b1261e3c-16a1-4de8-89d8-225474fbf539
  10. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...