Windows 10: i have a program that does not look like the other

Discus and support i have a program that does not look like the other in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is this a virus why is it not capatalized? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ryssssssssssssss, Dec 13, 2019.

1. i have a program that does not look like the other

Is this a virus why is it not capatalized?

i have a program that does not look like the other 4d7f4980-7350-47cc-8c3f-cd51cd0f7dfc?upload=true.png

:)

ryssssssssssssss, Dec 13, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 13, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

i have a program that does not look like the other

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

i have a program that does not look like the other

1. i have a program that does not look like the other - Similar Threads - program does

2. Why does win 11 allow programs to enable my ethernet adapter without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win 11 allow programs to enable my ethernet adapter without my permission: Hello,I'm using a fully updated win 11 on a new HP Envy desktop. I often disable the ethernet adapterRealtek Gaming when I don't require an internet connection for games yet, 90% of the time when I run my steam client, it magically enables my ethernet adapter without my...
  3. Why does win 11 allow programs to enable my ethernet adapter without my permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does win 11 allow programs to enable my ethernet adapter without my permission: Hello,I'm using a fully updated win 11 on a new HP Envy desktop. I often disable the ethernet adapterRealtek Gaming when I don't require an internet connection for games yet, 90% of the time when I run my steam client, it magically enables my ethernet adapter without my...
  4. Does ctrl + alt + delete keep your installed programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does ctrl + alt + delete keep your installed programs?: Apparently this keyboard combo resets your Operating System, which is what I want. But I have a fear that my installed programs like VSC or Minecraft might be uninstalled....
  5. Does ctrl + alt + delete keep your installed programs?

Does ctrl + alt + delete keep your installed programs?: Apparently this keyboard combo resets your Operating System, which is what I want. But I have a fear that my installed programs like VSC or Minecraft might be uninstalled....
  6. Does anyone know of a program for both Android and Windows that password-locks a flash...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know of a program for both Android and Windows that password-locks a flash...: Because personally: screw the decryption as it takes just as long as the encryption, regardless of app, program and encryption method. I know of USB Lockit, but it uses a terrible pin as a password and the developer hasn't responded, and most likely never will. I was using...
  7. Does anyone know of a program for both Android and Windows that password-locks a flash...

Does anyone know of a program for both Android and Windows that password-locks a flash...: Because personally: screw the decryption as it takes just as long as the encryption, regardless of app, program and encryption method. I know of USB Lockit, but it uses a terrible pin as a password and the developer hasn't responded, and most likely never will. I was using...
  8. Windows 11 Pro does not respect file association settings in desktop programs

Windows 11 Pro does not respect file association settings in desktop programs: Hello, A few days ago I reinstalled a fresh on a clean SSD copy of Windows 11 Pro on my desktop PC. Everything has worked flawlessly except for one very annoying thing. Windows 11 Pro doesn't seem to respect file association settings in third-party desktop programs at all....
  9. Windows 11 Pro does not respect file association settings in desktop programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro does not respect file association settings in desktop programs: Hello, A few days ago I reinstalled a fresh on a clean SSD copy of Windows 11 Pro on my desktop PC. Everything has worked flawlessly except for one very annoying thing. Windows 11 Pro doesn't seem to respect file association settings in third-party desktop programs at all....
  10. start icon does not show up on my task bar and cannot access my programs or apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    start icon does not show up on my task bar and cannot access my programs or apps: cannot access start menu; cannot access programs, apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-icon-does-not-show-up-on-my-task-bar-and/f9b0aadd-fdd7-443c-b0e2-50d4d8d35b9b