Windows 10: I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can...

Discus and support I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a family tree program but the company that made it no longer exists. The program worked on an early version of windows, probably a 32 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gaston leblanc, Feb 22, 2019.

1. I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can...

I have a family tree program but the company that made it no longer exists. The program worked on an early version of windows, probably a 32 bit version. It does not work on Windows 10. Is there some way to access or download a simulation environment (virtual machine) that will let me run it and see all the work I once did on constructing a family tree?

Thanks

:)

gaston leblanc, Feb 22, 2019
  2. JIBCT Win User

DOS commands in a virtual 32-bit machine under Win 10

On my current Windows 7 Pro machine, I often run a virtual 32-bit Win XP application in Command Prompt, the old DOSKEY command among others.

Will I be able to run any of my 32-bit DOS commands in Windows 10?

JIBCT, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Caravanj Win User
    Virtual Machine: Windows 10 64 bit Host - Windows 7 32 bit Guest

I'm buying a Lexia 3 Diagbox which is a vehicle diagnostics system for Peugeot & Citroen vehicles & is intended to be used in conjunction with a laptop.

The system will only run on either an XP or Windows 7 32 bit laptop but it will run on a virtual machine.

I therefore intend to run it on a 10" 64 bit Asus Notebook running on Windows 10 Home Edition.

Is there a Microsoft virtual machine that I can use & if so where do I get it & how do I install XP or Windows 7 onto it.

Thanks for your help.

Caravanj, Feb 22, 2019
  4. I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can...

Can I use any 32 bit program with a 64 bit machine?

Can I use any 32 bit program with a 64 bit machine?

Harold Raphael, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can...

1. I have a program that ran on 32 bit early windows. Is there a virtual machine that can... - Similar Threads - program ran bit

2. Can a 32 bit program be loaded onto a a 64 bit computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a 32 bit program be loaded onto a a 64 bit computer?: I have a new Windows 11 laptop that I want to load my Office 2016 Pro disk onto, which used to be on my desktop. However, the Office Pro is 32 bit while the laptop is 64 bit. Can this be done?...
  3. Can a 32 bit program be loaded onto a a 64 bit computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a 32 bit program be loaded onto a a 64 bit computer?: I have a new Windows 11 laptop that I want to load my Office 2016 Pro disk onto, which used to be on my desktop. However, the Office Pro is 32 bit while the laptop is 64 bit. Can this be done?...
  4. Can I emulate 32-bit drivers installation and 32-bit software in 64-bit Windows?

Can I emulate 32-bit drivers installation and 32-bit software in 64-bit Windows?: Hello,I am struggling with installing old hardware, which is mainly 32-bit. It is MIDI-keyboard Creative Prodikeys and HP LaserJet 1018 printer.The drivers were made for 32-bit windows-es, and no 64-bit versions ever were released. So, i am forced to use old Windows - 32-bit...
  5. Windows 11 and 32 bit programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and 32 bit programs.: Will Windows 11 run a 32-bit program? Quicken 2012. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-32-bit-programs/afe3928b-4de5-4d6c-959c-84167cc7cf66
  6. Windows 11 and 32 bit programs.

Windows 11 and 32 bit programs.: Will Windows 11 run a 32-bit program? Quicken 2012. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-32-bit-programs/afe3928b-4de5-4d6c-959c-84167cc7cf66
  7. Windows10 and Virtual 32 bit virtual operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 and Virtual 32 bit virtual operating system: I need to have a virtual 32-bit operating system Windows inside my 64-bit Windows10. How to proceed? Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-and-virtual-32-bit-virtual-operating/6e123c8c-eb5d-4649-9ded-aa8433b639a9
  8. Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine that can work on 32-bit harware with no Virtualization in BIOS: I will be upgrading my 32-bit HP Pavilion 515n from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro soon. I checked my Phoenix BIOS 6.0, but it does not have Virtualization shown. Most all VM information I research does not allow 32-bit hardware, and requires 64-bit hardware with...
  9. Antivirus program for Virtual Machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus program for Virtual Machine: Any! The main thing is to have good protection in the parent OS.
  10. 16 bit programs on 32 bit windows 10...

16 bit programs on 32 bit windows 10...: hi... i installed vdm on my 32 bit windows 10 to run 16 bit windows programs have all the dlls in the windows system folder rebooted... and the programs still won't run... says something is missing... any ideas why? 44312