Windows 10: I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

Discus and support I have a program that won't work because I can't register it - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program called codewallet on my PC which is a personal encrypted database in which I have 15 years of data stored. I recently re-installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mpooley, Mar 15, 2020.

1. mpooley Win User

I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

I have a program called codewallet on my PC which is a personal encrypted database in which I have 15 years of data stored.
    I recently re-installed windows which I have done before and had no problems re-registering it.

BUT now the company seems to have gone out of business! Their website is dead and I cannot register my program.

I am completely stuffed now and do not know what to do next. I assume that somewhere in my registry there is somewhere I could make it think its registered but I have no idea how to do it.

Remembering this is a legal copy could anyone advise if there is something I could do.

The Company that produced it is definitely defunct !

thanks

Mike

:)

mpooley, Mar 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Mar 15, 2020
  4. I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

1. I have a program that won't work because I can't register it - - Similar Threads - program won't can't

2. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot find some of the programs I have registered: I must have more than one account. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered. I recently had someone called Dr. Laptop install a new SSD because my HD had packed up. He put some unregistered version of Windows 10 on it and I cannot register it or personalise or...
  3. I am forced to install 10, because you won't support 7. Now I can't print, and I have no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am forced to install 10, because you won't support 7. Now I can't print, and I have no...: I'm not a computer guy...I'm a user. I'm forced to install 10, because you won't support 7 any more. Now, I can't print...no print icons in edge and control p does nothing. There are no icons on a task bar like file, print, print preview, or anything like that... In general,...
  4. I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges: My computer says that Windows Hello Pin is not available because "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello." Apparently, I need to be the administrator to make this change. However, this is a personal computer. This is the only account on...
  5. I can't re-activate Windows because it thinks I have 10 Pro ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't re-activate Windows because it thinks I have 10 Pro ...: I bought a new laptop straight off the shelf about 3 years ago that came with Windows 10. It worked great for about a year and a half, then suddenly, after an "update" I couldn't do anything with it. I did the troubleshooting and it told me that I was running Windows 10 PRO...
  6. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't: can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't... * Original title: update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-because-it-says-i-have-avast-installed/7b02b551-1277-42f7-9b58-2a5e1a5a2cee
  7. Windows 10 won't update because I don't have a System Reserved Partition

Windows 10 won't update because I don't have a System Reserved Partition: I've been trying to update my Widows 10 for the past month and keep getting an error that says "Windows 10 couldn't be installed. We couldn't update the system reserved partition." In doing some research I have found that normally this is because the System Reserved...
  8. I have internet connection, but browsers won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet connection, but browsers won't work: So, my computer is connected to the internet (i am able to run Discord online, or Steam, and use it to download files), but browsers - Firefox and Edge cannot connect to any site - whenever I try, I get a timeout error. I had problems with WiFi connection a few weeks ago,...
  9. I can't open a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open a program: Hey, The setup program (.exe) of Lightshot is on my C drive. I relocated my program files from my C to my D drive not too long ago, throught the regedit. But when I continued the installation through the setup program, it downloaded lightshot on my C drive. Whenever I...
  10. I can't work out what I have done ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't work out what I have done ?: I was on this forum just a short while ago about not having Admin rights to alter the Hosts file. It was a very small thing that needed doing with no complications of any kind. But just after I had done my stuff in that area I found that I was unable to open MyComputer and...