Windows 10: I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

Discus and support I have a program that won't work because I can't register it - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program called codewallet on my PC which is a personal encrypted database in which I have 15 years of data stored. I recently re-installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mpooley, Mar 15, 2020.

1. mpooley Win User

I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

I have a program called codewallet on my PC which is a personal encrypted database in which I have 15 years of data stored.
    I recently re-installed windows which I have done before and had no problems re-registering it.

BUT now the company seems to have gone out of business! Their website is dead and I cannot register my program.

I am completely stuffed now and do not know what to do next. I assume that somewhere in my registry there is somewhere I could make it think its registered but I have no idea how to do it.

Remembering this is a legal copy could anyone advise if there is something I could do.

The Company that produced it is definitely defunct !

thanks

Mike

:)

mpooley, Mar 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Mar 15, 2020
  4. I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

I have a program that won't work because I can't register it -

1. I have a program that won't work because I can't register it - - Similar Threads - program won't can't

2. I can't use my environment variables because they are registered under another username in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my environment variables because they are registered under another username in...: This screenshot sums it up well. You can see that cargo is an environment variable, but when I try to use it in the terminal, 'cargo' isn't recognized Both these windows were opened under the same windows account. I know this is because the user variables are for 'gidoj' but...
  3. I can't use my environment variables because they are registered under another username in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my environment variables because they are registered under another username in...: This screenshot sums it up well. You can see that cargo is an environment variable, but when I try to use it in the terminal, 'cargo' isn't recognized Both these windows were opened under the same windows account. I know this is because the user variables are for 'gidoj' but...
  4. I can't use my environment variables because they are registered under another username in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't register window insider program

Can't register window insider program: Hi, when I try to register for the window insider program it keeps giving me this error message. Pls, help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-register-window-insider-program/c3d37a64-54f7-42b2-bba0-fc9a000b16d3
  6. Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory": Im trying to install a program on windows 10 and get an error message "Error writing to file: C:\WINDOWS\sytem32\atl110.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory", what can I do? submitted by /u/apinanaivot [link] [comments]...
  7. Updated to 2004 and I can't log in because I have no keyboard!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to 2004 and I can't log in because I have no keyboard!: I have updated to 2004 version on my laptop and I can't log in because my keyboard and touch pad are not detected!! I have tried to connect a USB keyboard but doesn't works!!! What the hell!!!! Can someone help me? Thank you. Regards. submitted by /u/Aker666 [link]...
  8. Font size and programs are all wrong I can't fix it because I no nothing

Font size and programs are all wrong I can't fix it because I no nothing: Font size and programs are all wrong I can't fix it because I no nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-and-programs-are-all-wrong-i-cant-fix-it/6fb0514b-b9a6-465c-89a2-5d683b3b7b93
  9. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot find some of the programs I have registered: I must have more than one account. I cannot find some of the programs I have registered. I recently had someone called Dr. Laptop install a new SSD because my HD had packed up. He put some unregistered version of Windows 10 on it and I cannot register it or personalise or...
  10. I am forced to install 10, because you won't support 7. Now I can't print, and I have no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am forced to install 10, because you won't support 7. Now I can't print, and I have no...: I'm not a computer guy...I'm a user. I'm forced to install 10, because you won't support 7 any more. Now, I can't print...no print icons in edge and control p does nothing. There are no icons on a task bar like file, print, print preview, or anything like that... In general,...