Windows 10: I have a proplem in my pc

Discus and support I have a proplem in my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; thanks Jan J.23But I have the same problem. I changed the version of Windows, but after the update, the same problem occurred. I removed the update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eslam Osama, Jan 30, 2023.

1. I have a proplem in my pc

thanks Jan J.23But I have the same problem. I changed the version of Windows, but after the update, the same problem occurred. I removed the update, but the same problem persists. I will put the dump files for you To check for yourselfdumpfile

:)

Eslam Osama, Jan 30, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 30, 2023
  3. GeZuS Win User
    Bad Flash Proplems

oh yeah, and it didnt work. iv always used the name "bios.bin" for the new bios. and "oldbios" for the original bios. i dont get why im having proplems. its very easy thing to do, and iv never had a proplem flashing my motherboard or anything else. sigh.

GeZuS, Jan 30, 2023
  4. I have a proplem in my pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

I have a proplem in my pc

1. I have a proplem in my pc - Similar Threads - proplem

2. Proplem in signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Proplem in signing in: Hello, I am suffering from a problem and I want to solve it! I was trying to turn on my device, but it was asking me to log in, but when I entered the password, it was always wrong, and now my account is locked!...
  3. Proplem in signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proplem in signing in: Hello, I am suffering from a problem and I want to solve it! I was trying to turn on my device, but it was asking me to log in, but when I entered the password, it was always wrong, and now my account is locked!...
  4. Proplem in signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. screen proplem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen proplem: hello Microsoft support team I have a problem with my screen all the color is blueit's just so weird and yes I update the window system *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. screen proplem

screen proplem: hello Microsoft support team I have a problem with my screen all the color is blueit's just so weird and yes I update the window system *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality...: this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.because i cannot update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-a-proplem-when-windows-update-your-device/c8fca4f4-6422-429f-b391-e66263f893c2
  8. this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality...

this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality...: this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.because i cannot update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-a-proplem-when-windows-update-your-device/c8fca4f4-6422-429f-b391-e66263f893c2
  9. this is a proplem when windows update Your device is missing important security and quality...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. onther proplem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onther proplem: I did everything, but the blue screen appears. I don't know why. I don't understand. I will upload the latest recorded files on Dampfile. Please help.I'm studying on this computer and it gets frustrating while I'm working when it stopsDumpFile...