Windows 10: i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in

Discus and support i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i had windows 8 before when i signed in every taskbar icons grow instead of being a small square thier width increased and i cant decrease them and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fireahmedgamerYT, Apr 5, 2020.

1. i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in

i had windows 8 before when i signed in every taskbar icons grow instead of being a small square thier width increased and i cant decrease them and somehow it turned on personalization and i didnt activate my windows yet i activated it before already but i cant fix my taskbar here's images before sign in and after sign in how can i bring back my task bar to normal i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in a0dcd552-5467-4b68-a8c9-400dd78e2209?upload=true.png i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in 910ff6be-8b62-4aba-afe8-77ba6e8248e7?upload=true.png

:)

fireahmedgamerYT, Apr 5, 2020

2. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 5, 2020
  4. i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in

1. i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in - Similar Threads - proplem taskbar since

2. Proplem in signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Proplem in signing in: Hello, I am suffering from a problem and I want to solve it! I was trying to turn on my device, but it was asking me to log in, but when I entered the password, it was always wrong, and now my account is locked!...
  3. Proplem in signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proplem in signing in: Hello, I am suffering from a problem and I want to solve it! I was trying to turn on my device, but it was asking me to log in, but when I entered the password, it was always wrong, and now my account is locked!...
  4. Proplem in signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a proplem in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a proplem in my pc: thanks Jan J.23But I have the same problem. I changed the version of Windows, but after the update, the same problem occurred. I removed the update, but the same problem persists. I will put the dump files for you To check for yourselfdumpfile...
  6. I have a proplem in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a proplem in my pc: thanks Jan J.23But I have the same problem. I changed the version of Windows, but after the update, the same problem occurred. I removed the update, but the same problem persists. I will put the dump files for you To check for yourselfdumpfile...
  7. I have a proplem in my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. proplem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    proplem: ErrorWe encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID b4248a60-aec1-4b0c-8984-3b2ddc7cb51f.I get this message when I try to download Windows 11, it did not appear at...
  9. I HAVE NO SIGN IN

I HAVE NO SIGN IN: Hi, I suddenly have no sign in option appearing on my HP LAPTOP. I have background screen. There is no date or time in corner and the sign in prompt does not appear. Can anyone tell me what i can do to rectify this please....
  10. sign-in proplem

sign-in proplem: when I hibernate my laptope and turns it on again it opens put unlocked without using my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-proplem/0e21293e-a0b2-42f3-b285-73471ea5a731

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot