Windows 10: i have a question about chrome

Discus and support i have a question about chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time my PC starts, I always get an image of Chrome, but this image is of another color, it's light blue, it's the same Chrome browser but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hayesk, Nov 27, 2018.

1. hayesk Win User

i have a question about chrome

Every time my PC starts, I always get an image of Chrome, but this image is of another color, it's light blue, it's the same Chrome browser but clearer, I feel that this chrome slows down my PC, there is some way to disable it ?

:)

hayesk, Nov 27, 2018

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Eaglepi Win User

I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

I've tried the utility and I can't seem to get it to work, in Google Chrome, then access about:cache and I get all the hex numbers, I tried copying them and then posting them in the website that you suggested, I don't get anything. Sometimes it opens and just says searching and it stays that way for what seems like 30 minutes to an hour and then I just cut it off.If anyone uses this program and is willing to give me a six step by step I'd be more than happy to try to get it to work. I've also tried another chrome cache viewer called imagechacheviewer and that was also unable to work. The example it shows on one of the pages for one of these utilities was thec cache are listed above and as you click on them if there is an image it shows up on the bottom I couldn't get that to work either at the moment I don't have that page open so I don't know exactly which one of those two utilities it is but both of them having problems with anyone could help I'd appreciate it

Eaglepi, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. i have a question about chrome - Similar Threads - question chrome

2. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  3. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  4. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...: Windows 11,This is getting seriously annoying please help me out.My chrome or edge just freezes after sometime and its not the processor not memory issue I have 1 tb ssd and 16 gb ram with 3060 graphics . REST COMPUTER WORKS COMPLETELY FINE not hanging or having any issues...
  6. Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome or edge freezes after some time in windows 11.PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION BEFORE...: Windows 11,This is getting seriously annoying please help me out.My chrome or edge just freezes after sometime and its not the processor not memory issue I have 1 tb ssd and 16 gb ram with 3060 graphics . REST COMPUTER WORKS COMPLETELY FINE not hanging or having any issues...
  7. Open with Chrome menu option questions

in Browsers and Email
    Open with Chrome menu option questions: Today I noticed that when I use the Open with menu for .docx files, Google Chrome is there as an option. ▼ [img] Just to test it, I chose Chrome to open a .docx file and what happened? It "downloaded" (copied) the file to the Downloads default folder! I thought it would...
  8. Open with Chrome menu option questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Open with Chrome menu option questions: Today I noticed that when I use the Open with menu for .docx files, Google Chrome is there as an option. ▼ [img] Just to test it, I chose Chrome to open a .docx file and what happened? It "downloaded" (copied) the file to the Downloads default folder! I thought it would...
  9. Dumb question: How can I remove icons but keep text in taskbar (Google Chrome, Downloads,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dumb question: How can I remove icons but keep text in taskbar (Google Chrome, Downloads,...: Ok, I know how to remove the text/labels next to icons in the taskbar but is there a way to keep only the text and remove icons? Also, my time looks really weird and I keep trying to customzie it but it's all vertical instead of horizontal. Screenshot of what I have:...
  10. Question regarding windows acting wierd - Inseparable Chrome tabs/Volume Overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question regarding windows acting wierd - Inseparable Chrome tabs/Volume Overlay: Hi, Just to preface this, the things Im about to say are all symptoms, Im not sure what the actual problem is. I think For last couple of months Ive been having weird actions done by windows. They all seem to came on at once but i believe they're symptoms more so then the...