Windows 10: I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account

Discus and support I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was logging into my account when it popped up as couldn't sign-in windows and it was a whole different background it said sign out right now or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan_837, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Dan_837 Win User

I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account

So I was logging into my account when it popped up as couldn't sign-in windows and it was a whole different background it said sign out right now or stay I clicked sign out and singed back in and everything was normal but I'm wondering what if I clicked stay would there have been a way to get my files back is there a way to prevent this in the future

:)

Dan_837, Jun 12, 2022

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Redirecting

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Teokute Win User

I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

1. I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account - Similar Threads - question couldent sign

2. I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account: So I was logging into my account when it popped up as couldn't sign-in windows and it was a whole different background it said sign out right now or stay I clicked sign out and singed back in and everything was normal but I'm wondering what if I clicked stay would there have...
  3. I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about couldent sign in windows error when logging into my account: So I was logging into my account when it popped up as couldn't sign-in windows and it was a whole different background it said sign out right now or stay I clicked sign out and singed back in and everything was normal but I'm wondering what if I clicked stay would there have...
  4. I have questions about windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have questions about windows 11: Questions 1How is it going to be for the privacy of the windows 11 because where I come from privacy is here stricted because I am is in Netherlands and in Europe as I see new information about the Microsoft can see what ever you on the computer if going some website and that...
  5. question about my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about my microsoft account: Hi,so I am planning to change the email address for my microsoft account, so i added a new alias and am planning to make it the primary email address and remove the old one, will doing that delete my microsoft store purchases? because i bought minecraft for windows 10 on that...
  6. I have a question about my keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question about my keyboard: I'm using an old Microsoft Windows XP keyboard and it has a few buttons at the top and I want to know if there's anyway I can use them. There's a favorites bar at the top right that had the numbers 1-5 and a bit to the left there are three buttons that are "documents"...
  7. Question about PC log in

Question about PC log in: Hi guys, does anyone know any other ways to check pc log in history on windows 10 other than looking at event viewer (I get an error when checking event viewer, so dosent show info) ? Thanks for any help. submitted by /u/MLcomrade [link] [comments]...
  8. Question About Logging Into my computer

Question About Logging Into my computer: I have a work laptop. When I got it, I briefly set it up with a personal account before my IT person took it over to get it set up for work. Whenever I turn on the computer, it prompts me to log into account ABcd (first initial last name). However, every time, I have to click...
  9. Question about Office Sign In

Question about Office Sign In: I'm using a local account on my PC. If I signed in to Microsoft Office, would my local account become a Microsoft one? Would I be signed in to other services (like OneDrive), or would I only be signed in to Office? I'm hoping for the latter. submitted by...
  10. Question about accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question about accounts: What is the DefaultAppPool account folder for? 86363