Windows 10: I have a question about how to fix...

Discus and support I have a question about how to fix... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think it was pretty straight forward I’m having the same problem as some other people but on a windows10 laptop and not a desktop can you help me fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brayden ayers, May 24, 2024.

1. I have a question about how to fix...

I think it was pretty straight forward I’m having the same problem as some other people but on a windows10 laptop and not a desktop can you help me fix this I’ve tried all advanced options and shutting it down

:)

brayden ayers, May 24, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 24, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 24, 2024
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

I have a question about how to fix...

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 24, 2024
Thema:

I have a question about how to fix...

1. I have a question about how to fix... - Similar Threads - question fix

2. I have a question about how to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question about how to fix...: I think it was pretty straight forward I’m having the same problem as some other people but on a windows10 laptop and not a desktop can you help me fix this I’ve tried all advanced options and shutting it down...
  3. I have a question about how to fix...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a question about how to fix...: I think it was pretty straight forward I’m having the same problem as some other people but on a windows10 laptop and not a desktop can you help me fix this I’ve tried all advanced options and shutting it down...
  4. My question is how do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is how do I fix my issue?: My Xbox game bar won't load on my PC, every time I try launching it I get a forever loading circle and when it doesn't load it says "Something isn't playing nice" I have tried everything on the help forums, I have tried several things that weren't on any help forum. I need...
  5. My question is how do I fix my issue?

My question is how do I fix my issue?: My Xbox game bar won't load on my PC, every time I try launching it I get a forever loading circle and when it doesn't load it says "Something isn't playing nice" I have tried everything on the help forums, I have tried several things that weren't on any help forum. I need...
  6. I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?

I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?: I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 0x80070643?And don't tell me to watch YouTube videos that fix that error. I wanna know, are you gonna automatically fix it or not?...
  7. I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?: I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 0x80070643?And don't tell me to watch YouTube videos that fix that error. I wanna know, are you gonna automatically fix it or not?...
  8. I have one question. Microsoft, are you gonna fix this error or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...: Well?? Because I absolutely will contact any/every employee by phone/personal email/snail-mail. FIX MY ISSUE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-answer-to-my-question-can-i/385f14c5-f372-4804-a451-05bcb47484bd
  10. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...: Well?? Because I absolutely will contact any/every employee by phone/personal email/snail-mail. FIX MY ISSUE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-answer-to-my-question-can-i/385f14c5-f372-4804-a451-05bcb47484bd