Windows 10: I have a question about my keyboard

Discus and support I have a question about my keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using an old Microsoft Windows XP keyboard and it has a few buttons at the top and I want to know if there's anyway I can use them. There's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Progressbar2009, Mar 18, 2021.

1. I have a question about my keyboard

I'm using an old Microsoft Windows XP keyboard and it has a few buttons at the top and I want to know if there's anyway I can use them. There's a favorites bar at the top right that had the numbers 1-5 and a bit to the left there are three buttons that are "documents" "pictures" and "music" so I want to know if u can use these buttons on Windows 10

submitted by /u/Progressbar2009
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Progressbar2009, Mar 18, 2021

2. Keyboard is not working after upgrade to Windows 10.

Hi Stephen,

Please reply to the following questions:

• Did you try the suggestions posted above?

• Are you facing keyboard issues even after trying the above suggestions?

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to please perform the steps suggested in the above posts and check if either helps in resolving the issue.

Write to us with the status of the keyboard issues faced on your PC for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 18, 2021
  3. D3LL Win User
    How to prevent Windows from automatically adding regular US keyboard

These steps should probably help you. Be sure that its not set as default when trying to delete.

4. I have a question about my keyboard

2 Brief questions ....keyboard and iPhone

I actually did that.

I printed a description of the problems I was having and a list of the steps I had done to correct them and gave them to the clerk.

When he filled out the paperwork to send it away, I suggested that he insert it in the computer.
    I thought it would help the repair clerk.
    He just smiled and said they would figure it out.
    I had the impression that they had this happen often and they were probably going to hook it up to a diagnostic machine and it would produce error codes and suggestions to fix them. Like a car.

I don't know how they do things, but it works fine now....so far so good.

It's a cheap, basic computer. But if it lasts me through this year, I'll be happy.

RaymondWindoz10, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

I have a question about my keyboard

1. I have a question about my keyboard - Similar Threads - question keyboard

2. whenever I click on ? question mark keypad on keyboard, The MAIL app pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    whenever I click on ? question mark keypad on keyboard, The MAIL app pops up automatically: I have a very weird issue. Whenever I click Question Mark ? on the Keyboard Keypad, the MAIL app from Microsoft pops up. First I thought I may have mistakenly assigned it as a shortcut key for MAIL but I can't find it to undo it. So I just did reset to default settings and it...
  3. whenever I click on ? question mark keypad on keyboard, The MAIL app pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I click on ? question mark keypad on keyboard, The MAIL app pops up automatically: I have a very weird issue. Whenever I click Question Mark ? on the Keyboard Keypad, the MAIL app from Microsoft pops up. First I thought I may have mistakenly assigned it as a shortcut key for MAIL but I can't find it to undo it. So I just did reset to default settings and it...
  4. whenever I click on ? question mark keypad on keyboard, The MAIL app pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard/system question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/system question: I have a Nuklz keyboard with 3 keys for Power, Sleep, and Wake Up. Any suggestion why my computer wakes up on it's own? Kind of creepy that after I wake up, there's my computer, ready to go, with the time showing....
  6. Keyboard/system question

Keyboard/system question: I have a Nuklz keyboard with 3 keys for Power, Sleep, and Wake Up. Any suggestion why my computer wakes up on it's own? Kind of creepy that after I wake up, there's my computer, ready to go, with the time showing....
  7. Keyboard/system question

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.: I accidentally pressed something and I can't reverse it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forward-slash-and-question-mark-keys-are/292e7740-d6d0-4599-b3f4-f5019e1124e7
  9. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.: I accidentally pressed something and I can't reverse it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forward-slash-and-question-mark-keys-are/292e7740-d6d0-4599-b3f4-f5019e1124e7
  10. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming