Windows 10: i have a question

Discus and support i have a question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was wondering why i cant install mine-craft for free because i have an account and i don't want to pay again? can anyone help.......please????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HUSAN_099, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HUSAN_099 Win User

i have a question

i was wondering why i cant install mine-craft for free because i have an account and i don't want to pay again?

can anyone help.......please????

:)

HUSAN_099, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

i have a question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

i have a question

1. i have a question - Similar Threads - question

2. question about reinstalling windows 10 onto a new nvme drive after a hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    question about reinstalling windows 10 onto a new nvme drive after a hardware upgrade: Will this work? (windows 10 reinstall +hardware upgrade question) Right now, i’m planning to upgrade my cpu, gpu, mobo, ram, and add an nvme drive. Currently I have 2 SSDs in my computer. Here are the steps that I am going to take to reinstall windows when I upgrade Move...
  3. Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...: I'm hoping by Cyber Monday of 2021 since laptops with Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processors, the predecessor to 7505, were on sale during that day last year. In the meantime, I can enjoy the PC, iPhone and Amazon Echo Dot I have and my 1 TB Xbox One X, especially all the...
  4. Question on using iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question on using iCloud for Windows: Well, I'm not exactly sure if I got the category right, so I was wondering on using notes in iCloud, how can I copy the contents in Word, as I discovered that it would copy by pictures and not by text, Even on saving the file, that it would copy them as pictures. So is...
  5. Paint 3D question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D question: Hello Is there a paint available in this program that looks like water? I have some pics of empty pools... you can see the concrete walls of the pool etc... and I want to superimpose over the top of the pools and make it look like they have water in them. Is this...
  6. Windows 10 product key question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product key question: I built my own computer about 3 years ago and bought Windows 10 pro from Microsoft. It is a digital key basically. I want to give this computer to my dad as he needs something since his laptop is slowing up for him and I will build a newer machine. If i reset this...
  7. Quick Backup Question

Quick Backup Question: Hey guys, Please forgive me if this is a dumb question... My computer frequently blue screen crashes and I've been meaning to perform a fresh install of windows to possibly fix this issue. I want to do a full system image back-up because I'd like to save some files like...
  8. Question regarding duplicating displays

Question regarding duplicating displays: So I have a laptop with the native resolution of 1920x1080 and a monitor with the native resolution of 1366x768. I don't really like the small displays of laptops, so I usually connect my laptop to the monitor through an HDMI cable. However, I've noticed that when I go to...
  9. Some questions

Some questions: I'm a noob on this stuff but I want to build a gaming PC but all this OS stuff scares me. Would I have to pay for Windows 10 or does it come in the monitor or whatever. A friend told me Windows 10 is only good on a computer for a little while, is this true? submitted by...
  10. A question of deleting copied files with ending (1) or (2). I have an issue with deleting...

A question of deleting copied files with ending (1) or (2). I have an issue with deleting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UpgradeTheChick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky2o9o/a_question_of_deleting_copied_files_with_ending_1/