Windows 10: i have a question

Discus and support i have a question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was wondering why i cant install mine-craft for free because i have an account and i don't want to pay again? can anyone help.......please????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HUSAN_099, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HUSAN_099 Win User

i have a question

i was wondering why i cant install mine-craft for free because i have an account and i don't want to pay again?

can anyone help.......please????

:)

HUSAN_099, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

i have a question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

i have a question

1. i have a question - Similar Threads - question

2. [NOOB QUESTION] First time installing Windows, help me understand how partitions work -...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [NOOB QUESTION] First time installing Windows, help me understand how partitions work -...: Hey all, I'm building my first PC very soon, and I've never installed WIndows, only ever owned a laptop where it was already installed. My rig will have 500GB m.2 SSD and a 2TB HDD. I want to install Windows on the SSD, along with all my apps, and a few games I want to load...
  3. Question/Suggestion - manage *offline* AND *online* gaming time as well as hardware access...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question/Suggestion - manage *offline* AND *online* gaming time as well as hardware access...: I've been trying to make parental controls work using both Microsoft Family to control the hardware access and Circle Home Plus to control online access. I have to use both because Family will allow me to lock their computer profile so that they can't get access it before a...
  4. This is a genuine question for the Windows team, regarding the hellscape that is S Mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This is a genuine question for the Windows team, regarding the hellscape that is S Mode.: I am not looking for tech support, per se, I just hope that someone from the Windows team may read this and just realize what a horrible decision S mode has been for the regular user. It's futile, I know, but I have to vent somewhere. Let's just leave the very existence of...
  5. Screen Saver question, Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Saver question, Please: Hello, Have some contradictory results in trying to set up the W10 Screensaver, so if anyone has a few spare minutes, would be most appreciative for any help with this. Will blame it on old-age now.. The line that comes up for the Screensaver says: Wait - Pull Down menu -...
  6. Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...: I just got a new laptop, and I had to buy an external dvd-rw, as the laptop didn't come with one. My laptop is windows 10 home, but the dvd-rw says it only supports windows 7 burn. For other operating system, please download the "burn software" before apply this burning...
  7. Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?: This will be my 2nd (and last thread) Im new, like I said in the other thread, so I dont know where all of these go yet, again, I apologize in advance. I just got a new laptop, havent even opened it yet, because I would like to ask a few things before I do. 1) Any...
  8. A question regarding pc froze when entering password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding pc froze when entering password: Hi, i have a question, my pc was working perfectly fine no issues, i have turned my pc on and off many times during its purchase and not once has this occurred. I would like to know what caused it, i was one day turning my pc on i entered my password which is a pin and the pc...
  9. LiveKernelEvent141, also a Wireless driver question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent141, also a Wireless driver question: Hello I got this LiveKernelEvent when my screen blacked out for a second and returned. Also I have a question on why my wireless driver randomly fails a couple times a day at times. Lately I've noticed that my wifi will randomly turn off on various occasions, showing a...
  10. Typing the question mark.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing the question mark.: I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-the-question-mark/7a633df9-e4f4-40cb-ac78-56b0e82c929d