Windows 10: I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE

Discus and support I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE Right Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (1) Left Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (2) The bios shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Shonk, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Shonk Win User

I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE

I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE Right Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (1) Left Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (2) The bios shows up on DisplayPort (1) as it should When i get into windows DisplayPort (1) = Monitor 2 DisplayPort (2) = Monitor 1 I can swap the port around ofc but then the bios is displayed on the wrong monitor I realise that its only aesthetic but it should be ordered correctly Has anyone ever found a way to fix this?

:)

Shonk, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Shonk Win User

Right Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (1)
    Left Display = Plugged into DisplayPort (2)

The bios shows up on DisplayPort (1) as it should

When i get into windows

DisplayPort (1) = Monitor 2
    DisplayPort (2) = Monitor 1

I can swap the port around ofc but then the bios is displayed on the wrong monitor
    I realise that its only aesthetic but it should be ordered correctly

Has anyone ever found a way to fix this?

Shonk, Jun 28, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Asrock H81M DGS on RTX 3090

Hi Cosmin

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Yes the RTX 3090 is listed as compatible with the Asrock H81M DGS though you may need to get a bigger power supply, depending on your previous graphics card . . .

DaveM121, Jun 28, 2021
  4. I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE

Asrock H81M DGS on RTX 3090

Hello Puts RTX 3090 in Asrock H81M-DGS ?

CosminKilba, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

1. I have a quirk that bugs me with my RTX 3090 FE - Similar Threads - quirk bugs RTX

2. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  3. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily, LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  4. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  5. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily: Hi there,Brand NEW build, 3090 ti BSOD- constant and daily…So here is the deal. Brand new build BSOD constantly. It was built for rendering, not gaming. I have reinstalled windows several times. This has been going on for about a month. Regardless of having third party...
  6. Brand NEW build, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FE, BSOD- constant and daily

7. Blue screen error RTX 3090?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error RTX 3090?: I'm not too tech savvy, so sorry if I sound clueless. I left my PC to download a game overnight. This PC is quite new as I only got it back in September. I woke up this morning to find it blue screened. Here is the report:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  8. Blue screen error RTX 3090?

Blue screen error RTX 3090?: I'm not too tech savvy, so sorry if I sound clueless. I left my PC to download a game overnight. This PC is quite new as I only got it back in September. I woke up this morning to find it blue screened. Here is the report:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  9. RTX 3090 60fps on 8k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RTX 3090 60fps on 8k: Hey, so I've seen youtube videos like Linus Tech Tips that they game on 8k using the RTX 3090 .The RTX cleary has 24gb so why are they getting only 60,80 fps but not 100+fps.Just wanted to know thisThanks in advance....
  10. Asrock H81M DGS on RTX 3090

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asrock H81M DGS on RTX 3090: Hello Puts RTX 3090 in Asrock H81M-DGS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asrock-h81m-dgs-on-rtx-3090/08a85697-e9a3-440f-83ed-e63e6d03016f