Windows 10: I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10

Discus and support I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is a random email linked to my microsoft 10 account and it is admin of my pc I did not use this email nor do I know the person who owns this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NyzezyN, Oct 1, 2019.

1. NyzezyN Win User

I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10

There is a random email linked to my microsoft 10 account and it is admin of my pc I did not use this email nor do I know the person who owns this email. Is there a way to change my email or remove this account? I have looked at everything the only way to remove this account is to log into the email to remove it but once again I do not own this email or know anything about it. I would also like to remove family and other users as I am the only person who uses my computer. I do not know why there are 2 other emails linked to my microsoft.

:)

NyzezyN, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10

1. I have a random email as my admin on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - random email admin

2. I STILL dont have admin privileges on my windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I STILL dont have admin privileges on my windows 10 PC: i posted about this a long time ago and i'm asking here again as a last resort before i reinstall my entire OS to a separate SSD. Back in january 2021 i lost admin privileges on my windows 10 PC, on my own account, seemingly after CHANGING MY USERNAME. nothing more. i didn't...
  3. I STILL dont have admin privileges on my windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I STILL dont have admin privileges on my windows 10 PC: i posted about this a long time ago and i'm asking here again as a last resort before i reinstall my entire OS to a separate SSD. Back in january 2021 i lost admin privileges on my windows 10 PC, on my own account, seemingly after CHANGING MY USERNAME. nothing more. i didn't...
  4. Admin Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin Email: Hello, I'm just looking for a bit of help. I've had my laptop for 8 years now and when I first got it the admin was created using my email address at the time which is a "talk21" email. I can no longer access this and I don't know many people that can access talk21 email...
  5. Admin Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin Email: Hello, I'm just looking for a bit of help. I've had my laptop for 8 years now and when I first got it the admin was created using my email address at the time which is a "talk21" email. I can no longer access this and I don't know many people that can access talk21 email...
  6. I have no admin rights on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no admin rights on windows 10.: So its been barely a month since I started on windows 10 and was still managing the users. As I was editing stuff from the users option on my main local admin account I removed myself as a member of the group administrators. I didnt even add myself in the group of the normal...
  7. emails to admin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    emails to admin: The administrator on my microsoft 365 account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How do I open mail addressed to the onmicrosoft.com account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-to-admin/4641f290-3e48-414e-9b23-81aeaa483f9f
  8. Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin email replaced with hackers email. How can I point admin role to new email?: I do my club's accounting. We bought a computer just for the club. In January the log-in password did not work and we reset it to a new one. Upon looking deeper I found that the original admin email that ended in @aol.com was replaced with same, but with @hotmail.com. The...
  9. I have no sound on my emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no sound on my emails.: How do I retrieve sound on my incoming emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-emails/32aeed24-d7f2-491d-b261-7f037ee51c26
  10. I have no Admin on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no Admin on my laptop: I have no Admin on my laptop. I am a standard user and would like to reset windows 10. There is a way to do this as a standard user through settings I can run through the blue screen prompts until it tells me that I don't have enough disk space and that I should delete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random email user in my pc