Windows 10: I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get...

Discus and support I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a random sticky keyboard virus. MMy computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get rid of it without paying some money grubbing fix it all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimOtto, Apr 11, 2020.

1. JimOtto Win User

I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get...

I have a random sticky keyboard virus. MMy computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get rid of it without paying some money grubbing fix it all Co. a monthly fee. I have Kaperski Security

* Moved from XP/Devices & drivers

:)

JimOtto, Apr 11, 2020
  2. JimOtto Win User

I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get rid of it without paying some "money grubbing" fix it all Co. ?

I have a random sticky keyboard virus. MMy computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get rid of it without paying some money grubbing fix it all Co. a monthly fee. I have Kaperski Security

JimOtto, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Sticky Notes

Hi,

To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Which version of sticky note are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in
    Safe Mode
    and check if the issue still occurs.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Apr 11, 2020
  4. I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get...

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get...

1. I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get... - Similar Threads - random sticky keyboard

2. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  3. I have virus in my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have virus in my computer.: I am getting warning from McAfee that I have virus in my computer. My McAfee has expired a long time ago. But it keeps on sending me notifications as shown in the pictures. What shall I doBasically I tried to download a movie from an unknown site and this happened....
  4. I have virus in my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have virus in my computer.: I am getting warning from McAfee that I have virus in my computer. My McAfee has expired a long time ago. But it keeps on sending me notifications as shown in the pictures. What shall I doBasically I tried to download a movie from an unknown site and this happened....
  5. I have virus in my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How can I get my computer to boot into safe mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my computer to boot into safe mode?: I reset my computer because I was going to sell it but it didn’t erase everything since it still has my wallpaper and my account on the Home Screen. I can’t login to my account tho because it keeps showing up with an error The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in....
  7. How can I get my computer to boot into safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my computer to boot into safe mode?: I reset my computer because I was going to sell it but it didn’t erase everything since it still has my wallpaper and my account on the Home Screen. I can’t login to my account tho because it keeps showing up with an error The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in....
  8. How can I get my computer to boot into safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?: Win 10 x64 , Found Sality virus, through Webroot Antivirus. Can't figure out how to get rid of it. What can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-a-sality-virus-in-my-computer-how-do-i-get/cde193b7-c60e-431e-ac25-dc3cb8587982
  10. How can I get my computer out of Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get my computer out of Safe Mode?: My computer seems to be locked in Safe Mode and wondering if anyone has a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-computer-out-of-safe-mode/6fe30394-497b-4816-9ab8-f3e2f53bb3fa