Windows 10: I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?

Discus and support I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Win 10 x64 , Found Sality virus, through Webroot Antivirus. Can't figure out how to get rid of it. What can I do about this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ricardo Saca, May 22, 2019.

1. I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?

Win 10 x64 ,

Found Sality virus, through Webroot Antivirus.

Can't figure out how to get rid of it.

What can I do about this?

:)

Ricardo Saca, May 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 22, 2019
  3. simrick Win User
    simrick, May 22, 2019
  4. I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?

computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, May 22, 2019
Thema:

I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it?

1. I have a Sality virus in my computer. How do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - Sality virus computer

2. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  3. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  4. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?: Hotspot shield is NOT in my control panel and it’s still installed how do I get rid of it? submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy8jd5/how_do_i_get_rid_of_hotspot_shield_virus/
  6. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  7. how do i get rid of extra chrome icons also could my computer have virus ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of extra chrome icons also could my computer have virus ?: Could you assist me on removing the extra chrome icons, some are pdf files ? do i have a virus ?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-extra-chrome-icons-also-could/13f37134-6c06-415b-aca0-902403d14200
  8. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  9. I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him: Split from this thread. Cred că am un virus în laptop și nu înțeleg cum să scap de el Google translation: I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him...
  10. How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares: Hi guys. It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore. I had to pull up my sleeves :P and get rid of the viruses when I got stuck. But anyways my system afterwards has these adwares and occasional messing up of my firefox...