Windows 10: I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint...

Discus and support I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint biometric stopped working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vijay Awasthi1, Jul 30, 2023.

1. I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint...

I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint biometric stopped working,

:)

Vijay Awasthi1, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360

Source:

Brink, Jul 30, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Samsung Galaxy Book Pro

Source: Reclaim the Workday with Samsung Galaxy Book Pro - Samsung US Newsroom

Brink, Jul 30, 2023
  4. I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint...

fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book

Hello! My name is Mostafa, and I’m an independent advisor and a long-time Microsoft user.

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I will try my best to assist you with this so that you find a satisfactory solution.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your fingerprint scanner on your Samsung Galaxy Book. You can try checking on your Galaxy Book laptop by pressing Windows + R Keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box. Then type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press Enter. Click Next in the Hardware and Devices window and wait to diagnose the issue related to the fingerprint sensor. If any issues appear, follow the on-screen instructions to apply the recommended fixes.

Check the below link to try some solutions.

https://www.getdroidtips.com/samsung-galaxy-boo....

I hope the above steps helped you. Thank you.

Best,

Mostafa

------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it.

The above link is in English; you must use Translator to see it in your language.

Mostafa Sadeghi, Jul 30, 2023
Thema:

I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint...

1. I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint... - Similar Threads - samsung galaxy book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  4. I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint...: I have a samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 After upgrading to Windows 11 the fingerprint biometric stopped working, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-samsung-galaxy-book-3-pro-360-after/bce478fa-3f4a-46ab-bd01-ba712577902b
  5. fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book: please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-not-not-compatible-samsung/118a3d3e-6537-4968-82db-5f569fb15c21
  6. fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book

fingerprint scanner not not compatible. samsung galaxy book: please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner-not-not-compatible-samsung/118a3d3e-6537-4968-82db-5f569fb15c21
  7. Samsung galaxy book pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  8. Samsung galaxy book pro

Samsung galaxy book pro: So I have done hard reset and been a black screen and blue flashing light on site for a day and night when the computer dies it comes up with message saying attempt failed to reset before this I see the windows get started screen but after says that message and then says...
  9. No 5g on galaxy book pro 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 5g on galaxy book pro 360: I've recently purchased a galaxy book 360 Pro with 5g.The 5g use to work but now it doesn't.I've tried the sim card in another device and it's fine.I've tried to enable the 5g network adaptor but it keeps saying disabled.Is this a known issue that's going to be fixed within...
  10. No 5g on galaxy book pro 360

No 5g on galaxy book pro 360: I've recently purchased a galaxy book 360 Pro with 5g.The 5g use to work but now it doesn't.I've tried the sim card in another device and it's fine.I've tried to enable the 5g network adaptor but it keeps saying disabled.Is this a known issue that's going to be fixed within...