Windows 10: I have a Samsung-SM-G900V,Android version 6.0.1, unable to transfer photos from phone to...

Discus and support I have a Samsung-SM-G900V,Android version 6.0.1, unable to transfer photos from phone to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Phone is connected to computer via USB cable. System status USB device not available even though it is on display. If I unplug cable, the phone is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOHNV_655, Sep 5, 2019.

1. JOHNV_655 Win User

I have a Samsung-SM-G900V,Android version 6.0.1, unable to transfer photos from phone to...

Phone is connected to computer via USB cable. System status USB device not available even though it is on display. If I unplug cable, the phone is removed from the display.

:)

JOHNV_655, Sep 5, 2019
  2. VijayPST Win User

Transfer SMS to my New Nokia Lumia 520?

Old thread but might be helpful to others:

Just transferred the Contacts and SMS messsages from my Samsung Galaxy S Duos(running Android 4 ICS) to my brand new Nokia Lumia 520. Steps followed:

1. Download & install the free Nokia 'Transfer My Data' app from the windows store onto the Lumia 520.

2. Enable Bluetooth pairing on both the Android & Windows8 phones.

3. On the Windows8 phone start the transfer in the 'Transfer My Data' app and this step should connect the Windows8 phone to the Android phone over Bluetooth. Several messages pop-up on the Android phone for the user to confirm access to the Contacts list
    and SMS Messages.

4. Once the above step is successfull the Nokia app on the Windows8 phone should show 2 options for you to select individually the transfer of Contacts or Messages.

5. Select both the options and finally a happy ending!.

VijayPST, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Transferring SMS Messages from Lumia 950XL to Android Phone

Hi Jason,

For us to better assist you with this issue, please answer the following:

• What happens when you try to transfer these sms from Android phone to Lumia phone with an Android app?
    • Have you tried reaching out to your respective network carrier how you can transfer the sms?

Best Regards.

Ian Sal, Sep 5, 2019
  4. I have a Samsung-SM-G900V,Android version 6.0.1, unable to transfer photos from phone to...

Windows 7 Computer says Samsung SM G900V driver installed but does not recognize USB tethering to upload pictures for files

Windows 7 Computer says Samsung SM G900V driver installed but does not recognize USB tethering to upload pictures for files

*** The post was moved from Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Camera, photos + videos / Windows Phone 7 to the appropriate forum category. ***

ChrisPering, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

I have a Samsung-SM-G900V,Android version 6.0.1, unable to transfer photos from phone to...

1. I have a Samsung-SM-G900V,Android version 6.0.1, unable to transfer photos from phone to... - Similar Threads - Samsung G900V Android

2. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  3. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  4. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  5. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  6. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  7. transferring photos from Samsung phone to Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    transferring photos from Samsung phone to Dell Laptop: I have a Samsung Galaxy A20. I have a Dell computer with windows 10. I cannot get the photos from the phone to computer by ANY method. Not USB, not email, not any way that I've read about. When I hook up the USB, I can only let the phone control the transfer But the...
  8. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  9. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I access a Samsung-SM-9ooV on my computer

2. samsung sm-g900v will this phone still work

3. how to transfer files from a samsung g900 sm g900v to computer

4. downloading photos on my sangung SM-G900V 6.0.1 to Windows 10,
  5. how to download pictures from a Samsung SM-G900V 6.0.1 to Playmemorieshome,
  6. smg900 v pictures,
  7. samsung sm g900v file transfer,
  8. transfering photos from a samsung-sm-g900v,
  9. samsung sm-g900v photos not transfering to computer,
  10. samsung sm g900v phone cable,
  11. android 6.0.1