Windows 10: I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection

Discus and support I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have done all the updates but it says no speakers or headphones plugged in. I have put the headphones in the socket but I still get no sound. van... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffFox4, Apr 24, 2020.

1. JeffFox4 Win User

I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection

I have done all the updates but it says no speakers or headphones plugged in.

I have put the headphones in the socket but I still get no sound.

van you please help.

Kind Regards

Jff Fox

:)

JeffFox4, Apr 24, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection - Similar Threads - satellite pro sound

2. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  3. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  4. I have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no sound: in short, my computer has no sound, i tried looking in the device manager, and the "sound, video, and game controllers" folder is completely gone, i have been trying to fix this for at least a month now, i also tried rolling back my device, but since it was so long ago, there...
  5. I have no sound

I have no sound: in short, my computer has no sound, i tried looking in the device manager, and the "sound, video, and game controllers" folder is completely gone, i have been trying to fix this for at least a month now, i also tried rolling back my device, but since it was so long ago, there...
  6. Notification tells me I have a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification tells me I have a virus.: Windows Defender tells me it cannot access a file and tells me to contact my IT Administrator. I am on the computer and I am the only administrator. From what I can see, the subject is not being displayed."Notification tells me I have a virus."*moved from Windows / Apps on...
  7. Notification tells me I have a virus.

Notification tells me I have a virus.: Windows Defender tells me it cannot access a file and tells me to contact my IT Administrator. I am on the computer and I am the only administrator. From what I can see, the subject is not being displayed."Notification tells me I have a virus."...
  8. I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.: So every time I open up my PC, the little Internet icon on my taskbar is saying I do not have an internet connection. But that's not the case as I am able to use my internet connection on a browser or various games. But this still prevents me from using some apps like...
  9. I have no sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no sound.: My sound went out, and I can't update my drives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound/b0215d41-57f4-449b-9fa8-845022ffd6f7
  10. I have no sound....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound....: After playing a game on steam my game started to stutter, the sound and my control went out, then my pc crashed. When i turnt it back on i had no sound. I check the windows audio in services and i re-enabled it. However my sound did not come back. I tried everything. I tried...