Windows 10: I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection

Discus and support I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have done all the updates but it says no speakers or headphones plugged in. I have put the headphones in the socket but I still get no sound. van... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffFox4, Apr 24, 2020.

1. JeffFox4 Win User

I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection

I have done all the updates but it says no speakers or headphones plugged in.

I have put the headphones in the socket but I still get no sound.

van you please help.

Kind Regards

Jff Fox

:)

JeffFox4, Apr 24, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection - Similar Threads - satellite pro sound

2. Windows 10 tells me that I have a different monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 tells me that I have a different monitor: I am running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.508. Recently device manager tells me that my monitor is an Acer 271HL when, in fact, my monitor is an AOC 2270SWHN. I have never had an Acer monitor. Why is this happening? 164400
  3. Windows 10 tells me that I have a different monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tells me that I have a different monitor: I am running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.508. Recently device manager tells me that my monitor is an Acer 271HL when, in fact, my monitor is an AOC 2270SWHN. I have never had an Acer monitor. Why is this happening? 164400
  4. Windows tells me I have a Non-Genuine Copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows tells me I have a Non-Genuine Copy: I had a Dell Inspiron 15, 7000 series which came with Windows 10. However, the screen broke and I couldn't see anything. Everything else still worked great on the computer. I bought another Dell Inspiron 15, 7000 series on line that was just a shell, without the hard...
  5. I have no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no sound: Like legit 0 sound. Drives are okay everything was fine like 2 days ago but now i cant hear anything. I know they are working its just that i cant hear any games YouTube, Discord etc. Please help....
  6. I have no sound.

I have no sound.: My sound went out, and I can't update my drives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound/b0215d41-57f4-449b-9fa8-845022ffd6f7
  7. I have no sound....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound....: After playing a game on steam my game started to stutter, the sound and my control went out, then my pc crashed. When i turnt it back on i had no sound. I check the windows audio in services and i re-enabled it. However my sound did not come back. I tried everything. I tried...
  8. I don't have sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have sound: I don't have sound on my laptop, my sound disappeared, nothing is heard on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound/8d8d4710-ac25-47e2-bdd8-b953941ed18b
  9. I have lost the sound.

I have lost the sound.: Hi, I have a Sony Vaio which is 6 years old now. Tonight I tried to enhance the sound on watching a film on Now TV and some how I seem to have deleted or unplugged the speakers! ( They are internal speakers ) I have tried running the sound diagnostics with no result....
  10. How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home?: How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home? 70150