Windows 10: I have a serious crashing problem

Discus and support I have a serious crashing problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmilViirre, Jan 10, 2024.

1. I have a serious crashing problem

So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c while gaming and idle like 45c. Drives like 30c-40c and GPU like 50c-60c and also I have not over clocked anything.I have tried to contact the Microsoft Tech Support but they told me to do some kind of fix Windows download. Also I have tried some cmd commands to find if it's a corruption. Recently I made a clean Windows in

:)

EmilViirre, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

I have a serious crashing problem

1. I have a serious crashing problem - Similar Threads - serious crashing problem

2. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  3. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  4. I have a serious crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...
  5. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  6. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...
  7. I have a serious problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  9. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  10. I have a serious problem.