Windows 10: I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but...

Discus and support I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bminerrox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lso689/i_have_a_serious_issue_i_bought_this_pc_off/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bminerrox, Feb 25, 2021.

1. I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but...

/u/Bminerrox, Feb 25, 2021

2. Window Market place was unsuccessful

I have a HTC Leo window mobile phone, I have tried restoring it to factory setting but window market place download is still unsuccessful. Also the twitter application on the phone is out of date despite downloading the latest one. And the Facebook application,
    keeps saying everything was uploaded four months ago.
    The Window Mobile phone error appears like this:
    Download unsuccessful
    There may be a problem with the Market place service right now. Check your internet connection and try again later.

This error has been going on for like 2 weeks now even though I have the Market place installed on my phone.
    Help please and going out of my mind.

prettyprettyface, Feb 25, 2021
  3. sirprotos Win User
    When will WP7 Market place be available in Malaysia ?

Dear Microsoft,

I'ved bought an LG Optimus 7 phone. but i can't buy any of your app in the market place. When can the Market place be available to Malaysia ? We need it badly or i'll trade-in my WP7 for some Android phone.

thanks.

sirprotos, Feb 25, 2021
  4. gotnoid Win User

I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but...

Market Place updates not working

HI I have a Samsung Focus and I have updated to WP mango.

I see that the Market place icon gets numbers showing the number of apps that have an update,but when I get to the market place I donot see the updates listed. I no longer see app updates in market place like I used to on the WP7.

Please let me know if anyone else has seen this issue.

gotnoid, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but...

1. I have a serious issue. I bought this pc off Facebook market place around a month ago but... - Similar Threads - serious issue bought

2. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  3. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  4. I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...: i've recently been trying to activate windows i have my product key but i no longer have to options to activate windows i have no option to enter in my key to activate windows nor can i go back to windows 10 i also quite literally reinstalled windows 11 and still cannot...
  5. I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...

I bought my pc a couple months ago and i was unaware about windows activation at the time i...: i've recently been trying to activate windows i have my product key but i no longer have to options to activate windows i have no option to enter in my key to activate windows nor can i go back to windows 10 i also quite literally reinstalled windows 11 and still cannot...
  6. I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a...: I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a problem reseting your computer” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-pc-off-facebook-marketplace-and-i-cant/7ff19205-5c5c-433f-9c10-0cfe6c59eabb
  7. I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a...

I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a...: I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a problem reseting your computer” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-pc-off-facebook-marketplace-and-i-cant/7ff19205-5c5c-433f-9c10-0cfe6c59eabb
  8. I bought a pc off facebook marketplace and i cant seem to restart as it says “there was a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Fs2020 market place

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fs2020 market place: Have been attempting to download London landmarks but when i press pay and download all i get is purchase failed, i do have credit for microsoft store. Any help would be great....
  10. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it: I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have...