Windows 10: I have a serious problem

Discus and support I have a serious problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zeyad Shehata, Feb 12, 2024.

1. I have a serious problem

i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this

:)

Zeyad Shehata, Feb 12, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 12, 2024
  4. I have a serious problem

N8 Belle Update Problems

The idea of an UPgrade is that the product is overall IMPROVED. Suggesting a "full format" is a serious step backwards. Anna was by far a better solution. I really don't see the point of Belle and would suggest people stay with Anna. The look, feel and
    functionality of Belle is a very serious step backwards.

dfrancis00, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

I have a serious problem

1. I have a serious problem - Similar Threads - serious problem

2. Can I get free technical support for the serious problems I have with my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get free technical support for the serious problems I have with my Microsoft Store?: We opened a Company developers account that appears to have the access of an individual. In addition, we uploaded our code signing certificate and it did not update the publisher identifier. In addition, when we downloaded our software, it was not code signed as the...
  3. Can I get free technical support for the serious problems I have with my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get free technical support for the serious problems I have with my Microsoft Store?: We opened a Company developers account that appears to have the access of an individual. In addition, we uploaded our code signing certificate and it did not update the publisher identifier. In addition, when we downloaded our software, it was not code signed as the...
  4. Please anyone help me I am in serious problem i cannot sign in my windows 1 pc . Sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please anyone help me I am in serious problem i cannot sign in my windows 1 pc . Sign in...: I just updated my windows 11 pc yesterday. Sign in option is non responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-anyone-help-me-i-am-in-serious-problem-i/ca0acae6-f4cb-4083-9747-e29452c8af18
  5. Please anyone help me I am in serious problem i cannot sign in my windows 1 pc . Sign in...

Please anyone help me I am in serious problem i cannot sign in my windows 1 pc . Sign in...: I just updated my windows 11 pc yesterday. Sign in option is non responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-anyone-help-me-i-am-in-serious-problem-i/ca0acae6-f4cb-4083-9747-e29452c8af18
  6. Windows 11 Update KB5037771 - Serious problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update KB5037771 - Serious problems: Hello. I've been through the ringer over the last week with this update, and updates in the past encountering BSOD's and errors. For whatever reason, my system hardware configuration is very temperamental when it comes to Windows 11 updates. I am confident this is not a case...
  7. Windows 11 Update KB5037771 - Serious problems

Windows 11 Update KB5037771 - Serious problems: Hello. I've been through the ringer over the last week with this update, and updates in the past encountering BSOD's and errors. For whatever reason, my system hardware configuration is very temperamental when it comes to Windows 11 updates. I am confident this is not a case...
  8. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  9. I have a serious crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...
  10. I have a serious crashing problem

I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...