Windows 10: I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to...

Discus and support I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's about volume in only low frequencies. submitted by /u/DrDolathan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrDolathan, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to...

/u/DrDolathan, Nov 23, 2020
  2. JunkBear Win User

In ear heaphones, suggestions.

In ear phones i suggest rubber cushions *Wink I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to... ;)

JunkBear, Nov 23, 2020
  3. 7373 "no devices found"(ear piece)

Hi,

I have a motorola ear piece which i've used without any problem on a couple of nokia phones.

Got the 7373 yesterday, and it won't pick it up. followed the steps in the booklet, but keep getting the message "no devices found" even though the ear piece is on and beside it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

mskinkyboots, Nov 23, 2020
  4. I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to...

E71 Ear Piece Problem

Hi Guys!

I got a problem with my E71...i'm not able to hear properly from the ear piece

the other persons voice is very low for me.

what might the problem...??

plzz suggest a solution for this!

Thanks!

raavi---01, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to...

1. I have a slight earing problem in the left ear and I'd like to know if it's possible to... - Similar Threads - slight earing problem

2. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help: Hello, my new headset have a problem, the left side is not working, and the microphone detect and play audio from my pc but doesn't ear me. I updated all audio drivers and still nothing, the headset is plugged with a splitter, i dont know what to do....
  3. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help: Hello, my new headset have a problem, the left side is not working, and the microphone detect and play audio from my pc but doesn't ear me. I updated all audio drivers and still nothing, the headset is plugged with a splitter, i dont know what to do....
  4. My new headset have problem on left ear and microphone, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headphones only working in left ear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones only working in left ear.: I have just built myself a brand new pc and I have plugged in my regular headphones that work perfectly fine on other devices and audio is only coming through the left ear. I have checked the balancing and it says that both are fine. The troubleshooter says nothing is wrong,...
  6. Headphones only working in left ear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones only working in left ear.: I have just built myself a brand new pc and I have plugged in my regular headphones that work perfectly fine on other devices and audio is only coming through the left ear. I have checked the balancing and it says that both are fine. The troubleshooter says nothing is wrong,...
  7. Headphones only working in left ear.

8. Headphones only using left ear on pc

Headphones only using left ear on pc: My headphones are only working on one ear on my pc. I've tried it on a Switch and a phone, they work perfectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-only-using-left-ear-on-pc/b7a22da3-6885-4a59-bd47-8b7b9651655b
  9. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  10. Sound only playing in left ear

Sound only playing in left ear: I plugged in a splitter cable to use my headphones as a microphone but now only the left ear plays audio, I updated my computer and restarted it so I don't know why it isn't working. It works fine without the splitter cable....