Windows 10: I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

Discus and support I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/donteatmyshoe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/donteatmyshoe, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

/u/donteatmyshoe, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 13, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 13, 2020
  4. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

1. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this. - Similar Threads - slight issue popped

2. Having an issue with a pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having an issue with a pop up.: This pop up states that it detect an issue with C:\Windows\Temp\BitDedenderThreatScanner.dmp, and I need to report it to the developer. What is going on? I need my desk top for work....
  3. I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue: submitted by /u/its_elektrik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4sq7w/i_have_no_idea_how_to_troubleshoot_this_issue/
  4. I have a disk space issue. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a disk space issue. Any ideas?: The highest I see (when not playing a game and downloading something) is 25 Mbps tops. I don't believe I had this happen in the past, and there's no other programs taking disk space. Back in windows 8 I'm pretty sure I didn't have this issue, and now suddenly I do. Is there...
  5. i have an idea for a anticheat

i have an idea for a anticheat: https://youtu.be/57YMZYGn3UQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-idea-for-a-anticheat/d627de60-0225-4bb9-b245-c38cdf8d232b
  6. I have no idea . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  7. I have idea for os

I have idea for os: Add taskbar and bootup customization preferably windows 7. This will make some people happy, as they can look at windows 7 while being in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-idea-for-os/2df132ff-bccd-4af8-948e-a45af7682825
  8. i have an idea

i have an idea: Hi Good day I have an idea for a few PCs to monitor without increasing the thickness of the PC The idea is to become more productive if it becomes a product because they are less likely to use Alt+Tab and are heavily used by those who use Alt+Tab when working with a personal...
  9. I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.

I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. I have Macafee security. I have numerous pop ups and I have run many virus scans, including with Malwarebytes. Nothing shows up. I use Chrome most of the time and I have Adblock Plus but nothing stops these pop ups. I will...
  10. Having slight trouble booting up

in Windows 10 Support
    Having slight trouble booting up: I am running two HD both split in two at 250 gigs each. Started having problems booting just the other day. Keep getting this message: "3rd Slave Hard Disk: S.M.A.R.T. Status Bad,Backup and Replace Press F1 to Resume" Quote marks are mine. 74301