Windows 10: I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX?

Discus and support I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Delete box in top of screen on the left box I want to go direcly to fullt screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolynHarrell2, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX?

Delete box in top of screen on the left box I want to go direcly to fullt screen

:)

CarolynHarrell2, Oct 17, 2018

2. Left hand corner dialog box

A black dialog box keeps appearing in upperleft screen corner. It begins with word restore, has other commamds and ends with word "remove" where is this coming from is it from some setting it happens particlarly when a new tab is opened

AllenFrisch, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

@NurdBurd, I've just turned on Magnifier (1607 rtm) to see what you mean. Somewhere on the screen you should also find a 'magnifying glass' icon. Click on it and it will briefly become the control window for Magnifier.

I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site  HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX? [​IMG]

After clicking on the magnifying glass, close it from here:

I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site  HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX? [​IMG]

4. I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX?

Left hand corner dialog box

Hi Allen,

• When you say multiple tabs, are you referring to multiple windows in File explorer or tabs on the browser?
    • If it is a browser, which browser are you using?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below if you are not referring to a browser and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

If the issue persists, then try to run SFC scan.

It scans for damaged system files. Right-click the Start icon and select
    Command Prompt (Admin). In the Command Prompt window, type
    sfc /scannow and hit Enter.

Then type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and hit Enter.

If the issue persists, then try to place the system in Clean Boot and check.

This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. It starts Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" in the above link.

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX?

1. I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX? - Similar Threads - small box left

2. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  3. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  4. How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?: Hello,I have researched this situation before, but I am having trouble removing files with the brown boxes in the corner of the icon.I have tried clicking "Always remain on my computer" on OneDrive, and its still there. I have uninstalled OneDrive I don't even use it as a...
  5. How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?

How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?: Hello,I have researched this situation before, but I am having trouble removing files with the brown boxes in the corner of the icon.I have tried clicking "Always remain on my computer" on OneDrive, and its still there. I have uninstalled OneDrive I don't even use it as a...
  6. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  7. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  8. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  9. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  10. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760