Windows 10: i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my...

Discus and support i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I get my full screen back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesFroelich1, Mar 13, 2019.

1. i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my...

How do I get my full screen back

:)

JamesFroelich1, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Quigster Win User

Volume indicator upper left of screen

Howdy, new here and my first post. I just upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit to Windows 10 Home. Install went smooth but I am noticing something undesired. Whenever I adjust my volume, a vertical bar appears in the upper left of my screen indicating the volume level. It looks like this:

i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my... [​IMG]

The box is immovable, but only lasts for 5 seconds (I adjusted the length of display to the minimum time allowed). My personal preference is to either move the bar or disable it; I find the location rather bothersome. However, I cannot seem to find any method to relocated the bar or disable it. Anyone have any experience with this, or suggestions?

Quigster, Mar 13, 2019
  3. white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner on Windows 10

new dell 2in1 running windows 10 - why do I have a white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner? clicking on the icon does nothing

Original title: white screen

Gail Rigney, Mar 13, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my...

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my...

1. i have a small window in my upper left side of the screen won;t go awy takes up 1/5 of my... - Similar Threads - small window upper

2. I have a 1 inch yellow line going downward on the left side of my screen, what do you think...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a 1 inch yellow line going downward on the left side of my screen, what do you think...: I tried to restart but still there.Unplugged the charger to make sure system didnt overheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-1-inch-yellow-line-going-downward-on-the/d5b315b4-50d6-4156-8d53-d737392f8d49
  3. I have a 1 inch yellow line going downward on the left side of my screen, what do you think...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a 1 inch yellow line going downward on the left side of my screen, what do you think...: I tried to restart but still there.Unplugged the charger to make sure system didnt overheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-1-inch-yellow-line-going-downward-on-the/d5b315b4-50d6-4156-8d53-d737392f8d49
  4. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  5. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  6. Taskbar going off the left side of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar going off the left side of my screen: I just got my PC yesterday and as soon as I load it up after setting it up the taskbar is going off the screen. It's at max resolution so it fits my monitor but then it's still going off the side....
  7. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  8. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...
  9. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor: This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a key. Nothing else has changed. My HP laptop was purchased new a few months ago....
  10. Folder won"t go away

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder won"t go away: I have a no longer used folder than I cannot delete. I have tried various third party apps to no avain. Any ideas how I can send this folder to "Never Never Land" [img] 26785

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a small window in upper left side of screen

2. small window on upper left screen windows 10

3. how to get rid of mini window in top left