Windows 10: I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.

Discus and support I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, First time posting here - my problems are usually very simple ones - a quick google or two and I'm back in business. But this one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JAFPP, Aug 1, 2021.

1. JAFPP Win User

I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.

Hello everyone, First time posting here - my problems are usually very simple ones - a quick google or two and I'm back in business. But this one is trying very hard to be different. I've not found any info on this. I was hoping someone here might know something about it. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I went into my reliability and history today and discovered the following: "Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Noodles Box. Product Version: 0.1.0.0. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Noodles Box ltd. Installation success or error status: 0." If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Windows 10 version21h1. Thanks for reading and enjoy the day!

:)

JAFPP, Aug 1, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 1, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 1, 2021
  4. I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.

1. I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for. - Similar Threads - spanking noodle box

2. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  6. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  7. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  8. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  9. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  10. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...