Windows 10: i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

Discus and support i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; bluetooth problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-strange-bluetooth-problem-win10/a4e9cbc9-35c6-4a26-b684-38fd50b3f0ae Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MateuszBobak, Aug 7, 2022.

1. i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

bluetooth problem

:)

MateuszBobak, Aug 7, 2022

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Aug 7, 2022
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Dethroy Win User

i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

Bluetooth in windows 10

We experience way less problems with Bluetooth under Win10. Win7 had way more issues in this regard.

Dethroy, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

1. i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10 - Similar Threads - strange bluetooth problem

2. I am having a strange problem folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a strange problem folders: I am having a strange problem folders and I have no clue how to search or to describe itsay that i have folder opened and I have firefox opened when I'm watching youtube or searching for something the folder pops out in front of firefox even when playing games or using other...
  3. I am having a strange problem folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a strange problem folders: I am having a strange problem folders and I have no clue how to search or to describe itsay that i have folder opened and I have firefox opened when I'm watching youtube or searching for something the folder pops out in front of firefox even when playing games or using other...
  4. i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10: bluetooth problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-strange-bluetooth-problem-win10/a4e9cbc9-35c6-4a26-b684-38fd50b3f0ae
  5. i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10

i have a strange bluetooth problem / win10: bluetooth problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-strange-bluetooth-problem-win10/a4e9cbc9-35c6-4a26-b684-38fd50b3f0ae
  6. I have a very strange problem with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very strange problem with Windows 11: When certain and only certain windows are open, my entire display is stuttering and lagging. Once I minimize/close the problematic windows, my screen works properly again.It happens to me with more than one app, neither are related. It has only started recently and the issue...
  7. I have a very strange problem with Windows 11

I have a very strange problem with Windows 11: When certain and only certain windows are open, my entire display is stuttering and lagging. Once I minimize/close the problematic windows, my screen works properly again.It happens to me with more than one app, neither are related. It has only started recently and the issue...
  8. I have problem with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problem with bluetooth: When i start my bluetooth click on add divece i find only my phone.Then i try to conect it but only is showing conecting.I use hama bluetooth v4.0 class 2.I dont see my speakers or headphones.The product was bought few hours ago....
  9. I have a strange problem with Quick Access view

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a strange problem with Quick Access view: I have a strange problem with Quick Access view: all of a sudden files are displayed as in every other folder in a single list, and I can't select By group etc. to restore original mixed view: Correct: [img] Broken: [img] I tried to reset settings from Folders...
  10. I have two problems with Win10.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have two problems with Win10.: The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts...