Windows 10: I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to...

Discus and support I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just want to know how to turn it off, its very annoying... [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kingreak, Jul 5, 2019.

1. kingreak Win User

I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to...

I just want to know how to turn it off, its very annoying... I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to... c0db9e1d-92b0-4f6e-b2e4-45fa4bb32601?upload=true.png

:)

kingreak, Jul 5, 2019

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Strange Shadow type Icon/Image Windows 10

Hi VidhuGour,

In order to help you with your concern about the strange shadow, icon or image on your Windows 10 screen, you may check and access the icon using the File Explorer of your Windows 10 PC. Follow these steps:

• Click the File Manager icon from the taskbar.
    • Click This PC.
    • Click the Desktop folder.
    • It should show you that strange desktop icon and its corresponding File name.

If it doesn't show, you may try changing your wallpaper into a darker type and see if the strange figure would still be there. If it is, then it might be a dead pixel that you currently have on your screen.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 5, 2019
  4. I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to...

Unable to Launch Games such as Gears 4

Hi,

An outdated version of the Windows Store is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch any games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 2: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to...

1. I have a strange icon that pops up after game launch, please help me ;D I dont know how to... - Similar Threads - strange icon pops

2. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  3. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  4. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  5. I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..

I dont know about this issues but can you help me please..: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-about-this-issues-but-can-you-help-me/9bbd45df-e250-4ea7-a4bf-b173ce3f0825
  6. Frequent BOSD's and i dont know how to solve, please help :D

Frequent BOSD's and i dont know how to solve, please help :D: So i have been getting BOSD'S of different types for last 10 days, and i have been trying to fix it. Unfortunatelly i didn't have much success, i got many different BOSD's and searched a lot about this subject when i got the info that it could be anything so i started...
  7. Some notification pop up and i dont know how to deal with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some notification pop up and i dont know how to deal with it: It has a notification from the Windows protection system. I want to know how I should deal with it. Should I allow it or leave it like that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-notification-pop-up-and-i-dont-know-how-to/65341264-9920-45a2-bba4-879c7b4e60c0
  8. Some notification pop up and i dont know how to deal with it

Some notification pop up and i dont know how to deal with it: It has a notification from the Windows protection system. I want to know how I should deal with it. Should I allow it or leave it like that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-notification-pop-up-and-i-dont-know-how-to/65341264-9920-45a2-bba4-879c7b4e60c0
  9. Some notification pop up and i dont know how to deal with it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Help with a strange audio icon popping up when I adjust volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with a strange audio icon popping up when I adjust volume?: So I have a Lenovo Yoga that runs on a windows operating system. I’m not extremely computer savvy so if someone could ELI5: All of a sudden when I adjust the audio with the sound button on my keyboard it brings up not only a picture of the volume bar but also a big pop up of...