Windows 10: I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question)

Discus and support I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Suggestion: The apps in the "Available Updates" section should have a button that lists what's new on the version. That way, the user shouldn't have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MGPlayz19, Jun 30, 2019.

1. MGPlayz19 Win User

I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question)

Suggestion:

The apps in the "Available Updates" section should have a button that lists what's new on the version. That way, the user shouldn't have to just manually open the apps info. That's all. I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question) bc2d1ecc-6590-483e-b027-36a723f31734?upload=true.png

:)

MGPlayz19, Jun 30, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jun 30, 2019
  4. I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question)

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question)

1. I have a suggestion about the Microsoft Store.. (not a question) - Similar Threads - suggestion Microsoft Store

2. A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight: I have read that in order for the Windows Spotlight feature to work properly, Microsoft Store must be enabled in the Background Apps settings. However, I have had it set to "off" for months now and the Windows Spotlight feature seems to work fine.Should I allow the Microsoft...
  3. A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight: I have read that in order for the Windows Spotlight feature to work properly, Microsoft Store must be enabled in the Background Apps settings. However, I have had it set to "off" for months now and the Windows Spotlight feature seems to work fine.Should I allow the Microsoft...
  4. question about microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  5. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  6. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the Microsoft Store: Hi everybody Is there a way to check the status of a update when a app/game is updating? In my case a game called sea of thieves. Any help would be apricated...
  8. Basic question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Basic question about microsoft store: If I login in microsoft store, is going to be only for the store or for the whole system? submitted by /u/Chuil01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ervu3c/basic_question_about_microsoft_store/
  9. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about the Microsoft Store: A new game called the Outer Worlds will be released next week on only the Epic Store and the Microsoft store. I'm thinking of buying it on the Microsoft store because I don't want to support Epic, but I've heard some concerning things about the Microsoft store and I want to...
  10. I have some questions about microsoft edge

in Browsers and Email
    I have some questions about microsoft edge: 1) Can you get the avast online security add on? 2) How do you add favorites to the favorites bar? I set a site as a favorite and it didn't get added to the favorites bar 3) Why does it freeze so often? The first time I opened edge I went to tap on a tab and nothing would...