Windows 10: I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

Discus and support I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmad HASSAN4, Apr 13, 2024.

1. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that statesI have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except... :powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I do??my computer is up to date and i didnt make any changes between when it was working and now other than updating it afterwards.

:)

Ahmad HASSAN4, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except... :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Octavean Win User

I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based Windows 7 tablet and Samsung Series 7 Windows 7 (Core i5) tablet series pricing were slightly more expensive then the Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets. So a price break is already there.

People suggesting The Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets should be cheaper seem to think or suggest that products like this never existed before or are unprecedented when they are in fact only the latest generation.

Or perhaps you are confusing them with cheaper less powerful ARM based tablets,…

This statement isn’t completely accurate or possibly outright wrong. You are likely confusing the Windows RT based Microsoft Surface tablet with the as of yet unreleased Surface Pro Windows 8 Pro tablet.

The average Windows 8 Pro 64bit install footprint is likely greater then 16GB. The Windows 8 Pro 32bit install footprint may fit into a 16GB envelope but I don’t think OEMs will choose to go that route. However, if the Microsoft Surface Pro is anything like the Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based tablet PC then the installed mSATA SSD is user upgradeable. I can upgrade the default OEM 64GB mSATA SSD on my Asus model to ~240GB / ~256GB or greater. I can also upgrade the Bluetooth / WiFi module to support IEEE 802.11ac,….

Octavean, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

1. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except... - Similar Threads - surface laptop microsoft

2. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  3. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  4. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  5. Microsoft surfaces 7 keyboard stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft surfaces 7 keyboard stop working: I was using the keyboard fine yesterday and then the today it stopped working. I reset the computer, I cleaned the parts with alcohol, I went on Device Manager to Uninstalled and install the keyboard. I did all of this and still the keyboard won't work....
  6. Microsoft surfaces 7 keyboard stop working

Microsoft surfaces 7 keyboard stop working: I was using the keyboard fine yesterday and then the today it stopped working. I reset the computer, I cleaned the parts with alcohol, I went on Device Manager to Uninstalled and install the keyboard. I did all of this and still the keyboard won't work....
  7. Microsoft surfaces 7 keyboard stop working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i reinstall windows 7 on my laptop, all drivers work well except usb. USB devices not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reinstall windows 7 on my laptop, all drivers work well except usb. USB devices not...: Split from this thread.Let me know, I have same issue while i have genuine window 7 pro pre-installed on my laptop. but now while i reinstall windows 7 on my laptop, all drivers work well except usb. USB devices not detecting on my laptop. what to do? let me know except legal...
  9. i reinstall windows 7 on my laptop, all drivers work well except usb. USB devices not...

i reinstall windows 7 on my laptop, all drivers work well except usb. USB devices not...: Split from this thread.Let me know, I have same issue while i have genuine window 7 pro pre-installed on my laptop. but now while i reinstall windows 7 on my laptop, all drivers work well except usb. USB devices not detecting on my laptop. what to do? let me know except legal...
  10. All Office applications have stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Office applications have stopped working: Good afternoon, Since running Avast Cleanup Premium this morning it seems that none of my office applications are working. Here is an example of the error message: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\kelsi\Desktop\NP_Euskadiko Orkestra martxan.docx'. Make sure you typed the...